Some interesting ideas arround the Faucet free honey distribution (Funny wrapped services)

I think that, Blockchain is still complicated and so confusing for lots of people to get familiar with and get used.
This should be fixed. I think honey faucet is a golden gate that motivate people to get in. people who are not interested to invest in crypto still like honey as a free money.
But beside of this cozy era of blockchain, we need a holistic strategic top view about the future. We also need to learn from the past and We have to look around it from the peoples point of view, and what matters for them.
one of the most important things about it, is the EASE OF USE, and good explanations of those processes who is important at the users point of view. and providing memorable experiences about 1hive.

So i think that:
1- we need to build a nice multi-language interface specially for the faucet page.
2- gather users points of view in a field, with limited characters just once (optional).
3- Have the faucet available in a shorter form of domain maybe as a redirect.
4- Emphasis on the structure of 1hive service model in designs.

And this is the cool part: :heart_eyes:

5- Wrapping the honey distribution method with some interesting services of third parties like sending you pizza in 48 hours on regular basis, free paper books, etc. (a third party service takes some honey from the user by its option and translates it into some real world interesting worthy and funny stuff, like artifacts and services, sending that to the user with 1hive branding and with 1hive shipping!. These services may be registered in a subdomain of 1hive.org, maybe something like restaurants, which provide options like free food tickets or such…)

6- taking users reputations and reward these services based on scores they take.

4 Likes

Good job!!! i like this idea

1 Like

Thanks hangle for your response,
i think we can really think about it in community.

It may be some kind of advertising for some services also. so that lots of people may like to use.
Ex: As some people do not interested in the amount of money they take within the faucet, may like to substitute what they take with a fun, wrapped service, registered in ex: wservices.1hive.org and then choose a service from the services, registered out there.

7: when choosing the wrapped services, claiming function in faucet may get automated for the sake of service participation, until the amount of honey needed for service payment is collected and meets its price.

How is it look like?

1 Like

Great proposal @motealle :clap:

welcome to discourse @Hangle :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

:heart_eyes: thank you. Have a good day!!

it is so great. I hope your idea will heplful for the community.