Some questions about ( liquidity to a new token)

Hello everyone !

I have some questions , i will be grateful to you for your help, as i am a biginner in this field .

• I have created my new token with total supplay 100 000 000
    Do i need to add liquidity to whole the 100 000 000 , so the traders can buy it ?
    I mean if i add in the liquidity pool 1 bnb = 1000 000 of my token , that means the traders can buy just of this 1 000 000 which i add liquidity to , right ?
    What if i add 1 bnb = whole total supply ( 100 000 000 ) , does that mean that anyone can buy whole my token with 1bnb so there nothing left to others ! Hope to get some answers here becuase im really confused !

• The seconde questions is : how am as the owner of the coin will make a profit ? i dont know how that works !! if people buy my token i know the price will go up but how can i earn ! i watched a vedio on youtube , in this vedio the person told that the owner can keep a part of the tokens by sending them to the same token contract on metamask then this part will disappear , but how can i get it back or where i find it !

• The last question is(When i lock the liquidity that means i cannot remove the liquidity to that date .
    But does that mean (no one can sell the token ?
    If not , how can i do that, if i dont want the traders to sell the token in the begining so the price will not fall .

Thanks in advance