STAKE-WXDAI farm

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
STAKE-WXDAI farm on honeyswap.

This proposal will fund the next pool :

• “Scilla” pool that holds the STAKE-WXDAI pair with 10 HNY

Proposal link :

Proposal Rationale

The xDai Chain is a stable payments blockchain designed for fast and inexpensive stable transactions. xDai is used for transactions, payments and fees, and STAKE is used to support Proof-of-Stake consensus.

Currently the STAKE-WXDAI pair is at rank 4 with $163 564 liquidity and $46 922 volume over the last 24h.

The proposal is asking for only 10HNY which is basically nothing for the liquidity it has.

Expected duration:
30 days

Team Information

Me ?

Funding Information

Amount of HNY requested:
10HNY

Ethereum addresses where funds shall be transferred:

0xC0Fd8577017E850b93dA55f361e9AfC71a2004Cb - 10HNY

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

Distributed through the farm

People are saying 10 HNY is to low. IMO 50 is way to much for this farm, lets do a polls

• 10 HNY
  • 25 HNY
  • 50 HNY

0 voters

9 Likes

I support you @Felix, we need more farms !

3 Likes

Very good proposal, considering not all the people have enough money to add liquidity in HNY pairs.

2 Likes

Nice proposal @Felix!
Id love to farm the STAKE-wxDai pool
But why 10hny? Seems excesively low to me

3 Likes

Im pretty sure you can add liquidity in HNY pairs with only 0.1xdai :sweat_smile:

:sweat_smile: yes, if you can afford the HNY pairs price. :money_with_wings:

10 hyn for stake is very low in imo ~ at least 50hyn

2 Likes

Added a polls, since you guys are thinking 10HNY is to small.

Voted for 25 HNY, 10 is too small, 50 way too much in my opinion.

Opted for 25HNY for now but maybe we can increase it in the near future. I think it’s time to provide some incentives to other pairs especially the popular ones like WBTC. Our goal here is to provide more liquidity. The more liquidity the more attractive it is to a trader and those big boys with deep pocket.

2 Likes

Yep, I think this is a great idea to add more alternative farms.

I chose two, 10 and 25. I lean more towards 25 because the apy will be more attractive for the providers. Funding more of the major pairs with small incentives, imo, should intise more dollars to bridge to the xdai chain and, in turn, bring more liquidity to highly traded pairs.