Suggestions: What to do with the HoneySwap Fees

So after the finding that there was a bot sandwiching our automatics fee swaps we decided to send the honeyswap fees earned to the 1hive treasury safe 0xc6c2e9efb898a42db4137b07b727b45e0c353d81.

So i am proposing to create Suggestion votes with a link to an answer to this post of the style:

• Title: Honeyswap Fees + User name + number ( in case you have multiple suggestions)
  • Percentages to be swapped
  • What to do with the tokens swapped

Examples:

Honeyswap fees - Rodrigo - 1
50% of the fees converted to hny
30% of the fees converted to stable
20% of the fees converted to ETH

I suggest that the 50% exchanged to HNY to be sent to the common pool.
The 30% of the stable to be kept on the treasury multisig
And the 20% in eth also to be kept on there for a future HNY staking mechanism that allows to distribute those ETH between the stakers

Honeyswap fees - Rodrigo - 2
70% of the fees converted to HNY

In order to help to the selling pressure of hny do a bug buyback of iit of 70% and send it to the common pool.
Kept those 30% of stable on the treasury safe.

I think that giving time until next tuesday at 5pm utc is enough, where we can check the option most supported and go in that direction.

1 Like

Honeyswap fees - Rodrigo - 1
70% of the fees converted to HNY

In order to help to the selling pressure of hny do buyback of it of 70% and send it to the common pool.
Kept those 30% of stable on the treasury safe so we can decide how to use them later, maybe to fund some future team that helps to re lunch a new honeyswap

Link to proposal : Gardens

2 Likes