Super Algorithmic Token (SATO) Airdrop

So I’m on the list with the wallet that held badger, but so is my old wallet that also got the Popsicle Finance airdrop and has never touched badger.
So, we shall see what happens!

1 Like

If you voted in Badger Governance on Snapshot you are fine.

1 Like

So Force DAO started their airdrop, but only did the ETH addresses.

This medium article tells you all the details.

Don’t feel like reading? Go to Forcedao.com, connect your wallet and click on the box to the left of your wallet.

It’ll give you the amount you get to claim.

The gas cost wasn’t bad, for ETH mainnet. Considering its 152 gwei, $35 isn’t bad.

You have until the date on that balance screen before it starts to depreciate.

1 Like

Thanks for the easy guide, any idea what it will be worth? I just claimed now for 20$ gas fee, even better

1 Force is $1.31 right now, it was $1.57. However according to the medium article, these are xForce, an interest bearing version. So not sure how that affects the value.

If you’ve got some stable coins on mainnet, this is a great place to park them for a little bit. These rates are temporary but pretty nice.

Where is it tradeable, can you post link to coingecko or uniswap or something? On mobile atm

Like I mentioned, these are xForce, an interest bearing version.

I did a quick scan for xForce, and couldn’t find anywhere to swap. However SushiSwap and UniSwap both have LPs. Always be careful and double check the contracts. There’s at least one fake force token and LP on Uniswap.

Be careful with SATO Airdrop claim signature…
Has anyone investigated further about it?

1 Like

if any1 is worried about signing a signature via ledger just know that the device itself is designed so that it would not leak private keys thanks to the Secure Element. Although people would be more at ease if the message contained the pre-hashed data lol.

Is this project SCAM ?

I honestly do not know.

1 Like

I have read on several sites, that people are a little unhappy with the issue of signing up to airdrop. At the moment it does not seem to be anything malicious, but we will have to be vigilant.

that variation of the sato token, will have to hold the time that is indicated to make swap :relieved: