Tenderly Subscription

Tenderly Subscription for 1hive Development Team

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
I contact the Tenderly team to discuss a custom subscription for 1hive developers as their default price tiers were not a good fit. Their current prices are: https://tenderly.co/pricing

They offer us a $300 per month subscription with access to up to 5 members. I think this is a more compelling subscription given the reduced cost and the number of developers that are going to be using the tools at this point.

Note they also have the option to bill annually and get a whole year for the price of 10 months.

Proposal Rationale
The Ethereum developer experience is evolving super quickly with the help of tools like hardhat. Tenderly is one of those tools that provide a lot of value when working with smart contract technology. It adds an easy and quick way of debug transactions, create alerts for smart contract events, simulate transactions, and much more.

Note that the team is super responsive and always looking for ways to keep improving the tooling.

Proposal Vote

Expected duration or delivery date:
The requested amount will be for a one year subscription.

Team Information

Not applicable.

Funding Information

Amount of HNY requested:
2.95HNY

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
0x0BD60CA67D54387079E3a1deE2Da6F5B6455CB5C

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
The above address is my own personal address. I’ll be exchanging the funds for USDT (the crypto asset they accept) and sending the payment to the Tenderly team.

9 Likes