Thank every single one of you guys!

Hey everyone, Felix here. :wave:

I wanted to create a topic just to say thank you to everyone in the 1Hive community. With all, that’s going on in the world right now and the fact that we’re kinda stuck in a pandemic working or having school from home does impact the psychological life for many of us. 1Hive enter my life in a period in which I didn’t know what I wanted to do once school is over and what kind of job I wanted to have after afterward, probably going to find a job in the crypto space if I can. 1Hive kinda help my mental state in a way, so thanks everyone !

Hope you guys are having a great day! :honeybee:

5 Likes

No Felix, THANK YOU for being awesome and contributing and being part of 1Hive. :innocent:

Thanks felix being here with us ~

Hey Felix it’s great to hear that 1hive helped you in a sense of direction and positive vibes, I had similar experience like you do and I got second chance here to continue with my creative works and feed my passion for technology. So i am very grateful that you are here and all other cool guys and ladies on 1hive contributing each in every way we can to make something bigger together, A community which will set new standards and example of what a DAO can achieve and how DAO should look and act.to be succesful.

I think that’s the beauty of the 1Hive community. I could compared to a symbiotic organism, we help each other and grow stronger together.

Thank you for all your hard work! :honeybee:

Thanks all for everything