Tutorials & Articles about Honey

Hello fellow bees!

I got to know Honey via xDai and want to say - I’m really excited about the project! Everything looks solid. Even did some trades on it. It usually takes 2-3 seconds with less than $0.01 in fees!

1hive platform is also made very well. I did put up a proposal to have additional staking rewards to STAKE LP providers, but looks like it won’t pass (for obvious reasons).

Today I’ve spread the messages of Honey in the xDai community and there’s a lot of interest. I believe there should be a strong bond between the xDai and Honey community. We should help each other grow because both need one another!

There have been a lot of similar questions asked to me, for example - How do I get Honey? What’s the tokenomics behind Honey? How do I trade on Honey? What’s the purpose of Honey token? and so on.

I’m happy to write articles/tutorials explaining what 1hive/honeyswap is, how it works, how to use it and so on. It would be great if 1Hive team could propose to have X amount of Honey tokens taken out of the common pool for this job.

Oh and here’s Honey that my bees gathered for my this year - https://imgur.com/a/Bu5UOZC

7 Likes

I just published a tutorial on how to buy $Honey tokens with xDai on Honeyswap (as an example)

Here’s the proposal I put up - https://1hive.org/#/proposal/35

Hope the Honey community votes on the proposal, am ready to write up more articles and/or tutorials.

5 Likes

Ah, it was you who made that tutorial! Thank you very much, as it was clear and worked when I followed it earlier today. :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Thank you so much for the article, I fully support the proposal.

Have you think on writing an article on on how to get honey from the 1hive faucet? Many people were asking today in the discord, and we do not have any documentation apart from the text that already appears in the website. That would be amazing if you or someone else write a step-by-step guide on how to get validated on brightid and register in the faucet!

5 Likes

I like the proposal. I wish I can cast my support.

2 Likes

|Full support here fellow bee brother . I can see what you are doing here and i wish you many buzzy bee articles in future . This community is small but has the strength.

3 Likes

Thanks! More tutorials will be coming out

:honeybee:

5 Likes

Lets keep the Honey :honey_pot: flow !

3 Likes

I will be updating the list of tutorials here

Honey Token - How to buy it :honeybee:

The Honey Faucet :honey_pot:

5 Likes

Thanks for the Tutorial. I am still having trouble adding the Honey token to my MetaMask. I used the address: 0x71850b7E9Ee3f13Ab46d67167341E4bDc905Eef9
that was in the tutorial.

Any idea of why it is not working? Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks!

@StevieBlunts420 You need to be on the xDai network before you can add the HNY token as a custom token. It won’t recognize the HNY address if your MM is still on MainNet.
Did that work?

Hello, I am Nleng, I don’t know if anyone here can help me. I sent 210 uni token, from Honeyswap, with my metamask connected to xdai chain, directly to my Binance uni address.
I haven’t received the coins on Binance, is there anything I can do to recover the coins, or are they lost

1 Like

Hello, I replied to you in the MM problems thread. Please do not post in different places, we can continue in the other thread.

1 Like