VISUAL ARTIST community

Hello beez :honeybee:

I am very eager to know how many artists or creatives are there in this community. I am a visual artist/mixed media artist/fashion illustrator. It would be amazing if we group up and maybe do something cool in our common 1hive.

2 Likes

I have a background in filmmaking and post production :slight_smile: Check out [#design](https://discord.gg/eMxCd9) in the Discord server! There’s a lot of content creators in there with great ideas.

5 Likes

Hi ZER8 , It’s cool to see more creative people on 1hive. ! I am also coming from Film University, I am doing video and sound editing mostly, but have experience with animation,photography and design.

I hope you will like 1hive and can’t wait to see some work you can do for Honeyswap and 1Hive. Like @chuygarcia92 mentioned you can find us on the 1hive Discord server.

5 Likes

It’s nice to see that we are gaining more and more people who can help in future in this kind of marketing area(editing/recording/designing and etc…) and spread information throw videos/posts on some social media about this great project. :+1:

3 Likes

hi zer8 it appears we have some things in common haha if you ever need anything im most profficient at photoshop / illustrator but also have experience in basic video editing - animation stuff.

you can see some of my work @ instagram.com/pprhsk :^)

4 Likes

Hey bees! im thinking to make a document where we can keep track of everyone and what they prefer to do/what they are interested in doing. I think it would be great to have as a reference for others as we can all help each other out to accomplish our goal. Example. I had @borisblock and @cryptobeats help me with some content on my video as well as @pab for a cool avatar.So i was thinking to create various categories and if someone is looking for a specialty they can go to the right person. What do you guys think? should i spend some time on it? would it be beneficial?

4 Likes

People have already made something on discord. U can check in #design channel

4 Likes

I like the idea :grin: And you can hit me up if you need something more for your videos :+1:t2:

2 Likes

can you provide me a link to this? I can’t seem to locate it and its not in the pinned messages in #design
on discord.

1 Like

I like the idea - Would be cool to have this kind of categorization / description included everyone’s profile info on this forum. (?)

2 Likes

I really would be. I am still new and still have a LOT of reading to do in order to make any improvement to the hive. :honeybee:
It kinda looks cool already in a way.

Good to know. Still buzzing around the forum. :honeybee:

For sure it would be nice to do something togheter. :unicorn:

I am more focused on the artistic side of things mainly into mix media art, but also digital art and design. It will post my first artwork soon.

Where is it channel u mean?

1 Like

How can I see the messages in the discord channel? I cannot see anything in the #bee subtopics

I think you can see them now. msg us in discord , so we can help their :smiley:

2 Likes

I am a designer too. I use Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, Aftereffects, Blender etc…
thank you…

2 Likes

trader, visual artist, television producer, I will be glad to be of service.

2 Likes

@chuygarcia92 and @solarmkd

I will be sharing some animation soon, actually creating an advert campaign for agave and 1hive — likely within a month.

Right now just getting the first episodes together. 60 second tik toks are my medium.

4 Likes