Proposal Information

Proposal description:
WETH-WXDAI farm on honeyswap.

This proposal will fund the next pool :

• “ Echium” pool that holds the WETH-WXDAI pair with ? HNY

Proposal link :

Proposal Rationale

XDAI info
POA Network has launched the first-ever blockchain where the native currency of the chain is USD-stable. xDai Chain, an Ethereum compatible sidechain with Dai as the native currency of the network, combines POA Network’s interoperability knowledge and technology with MakerDAO’s Dai, the permissionless, crypto-collateralized USD-stable coin.

WETH info
Wrapped Ether ( WETH ) refers to the ERC-20 compatible version of ether (wrapping ether with other ERC standards is also possible). WETH can be created by sending ether to a smart contract where the ether is placed on hold, in turn receiving the WETH ERC-20 token at a 1:1 ratio.

Currently the WETH-WXDAI pair is at rank 8 with $45 904 liquidity and $8 555 volume over the last 24h.

The goal of this proposal is to increase the liquidity of one of the biggest token for honeyswap.
Since my last proposal people were not sure about the amount requested.
I’ve decided to do a polls to get more opinion.

The polls will last 7 days.

Expected duration:
14 days (7 days for poll / 7 days for proposal)

Team Information

Bees

Funding Information

Amount of HNY requested:
? HNY

Ethereum addresses where funds shall be transferred:

0xFFf8d28DdC25B6D291D5C5AdA4b04b9443673b56 - ? HNY

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

Distributed through the farm

• 10 HNY
  • 25 HNY
  • 50 HNY
  • 100 HNY

0 voters

3 Likes

I think we need to discuss farms as a whole.
I believe this pair should be created with either 50 or 100 HNY depending on the other farms we back.
I think we can go for 100 into WETH-WXDAI or 50 on this one plus 50 on WXDAI-WBTC.
I think we should also lower the STAKE-HNY farm progressively in the next weeks in order to prioritize weth and wxdai until we have a more certain long term horizon for STAKE on xDAI and how it will migrate from Mainnet in the upcoming months.

2 Likes

100 HNY should be great , need more to attracted user join project

If you’re interested in this farm, please vote here: wETH - xDAI Farm, two posts got opened up for the same farm.