What is your view on the agave project?

Hello friends, I hope you have a good day, I have a question, what do you think will be the future of investing in agve, and what will be the end result of starting a not so professional project that we are all aware of? Do you see agve as a promising source of investment for a better tomorrow, or did you just use it to make up for it? The project platform is unique because it is locked with features such as loans for capital and is a kind of support for users, which is the strength of the project, but what is your view? Thanks to the 1hive group.

6 Likes

I think that a major draw back to Aave on Mainnet is simply the transaction fees. With the fraction that we can pay on xDai I think Agave will do very well. However, with Metcalfe’s Law the value of the protocol will be a function of how many people participate. So it will be up to us as community members to spread the word and show people how they can take advantage of the amazing gas fees on xDai.

1 Like

Hi,
What do you mean with “starting a not so professional project that we are all aware of?”

For what I know - and i’m around the community almost every day - the team worked on this for months, and despite the mistake during the token launch and the prompt action to compensate at least partially who suffered losses, there’s no ground to say this is not professional.
On the contrary, Agave has the benefit of being a fork of an extremely successful model (Aave) and the benefit of being small - yet unknown to people outside the xdai chain - plus of course being onn xDai chain, which I personally expect and hope to gain more traction just as other L2.

The product still didn’t launch, marketing still didn’t launch, so I am very optimistic about it and defiintely can’t say anything bad about the team or the potential, which is yet to be discovered.

2 Likes

I agree, we should try and use new methods of raising capital so that more users from different networks move to this direction. Thanks for your comment.

2 Likes

Hi, there is no problem in the skill and ingenuity of the group, but it was not an interesting start, but by compensating the users who registered in the first 24 hours, it can gain more trust. I do not condemn or blame anyone. Criticism and suggestions to work to improve the current network and be a bridge for communication.

3 Likes

Sure, I see now your point, I just didn’t appreciated the words “non professional project” as I know very clever people put a lot of work in this. The token launch went in an unexpected direction, but this in a way does not (or should not) affect the consideration about the quality of the project.

By “compensating the users who registered in the first 24 hours” I suppose you maybe mean the users who traded in these early times?
There’s a whole discussion - and soon a proposal - on what to do as a compensation, but it certainly won’t include a 24h period as far as i know!

3 Likes

When the project started with a mistake, few were aware of the issue. few people were horrified by this situation and very few abused it … but after the admirable reaction of the team, the rest of the people gained full confidence. The amazing price of the project shows our collective trust…
I remember… I immediately informed my friends… five or six of them bought them for less than a hundred dollars … when they asked me how much they should wait … I explained to them the positive events and words in the group. … They said firmly that we would wait until 1500. I strongly believe that money is the same as credit and trust. When you buy the token you announce your trust to whom issued the token.
https://www.jstor.org/stable/2224407?seq=1

3 Likes

Credit in business is more important than capital, and the agve team has proven to its community that it is credible and capable of further development and public expansion. Thanks for your comment.

2 Likes

Yeah Al that sounds pretty crap to me, Looks like BT aint for me either.

1 Like

we need more introduce .more imformations. let more people know agave.hurry up.

1 Like

Yes, of course, we are completing an article to introduce this community, we will provide it soon, thanks for your comment.

1 Like

It’s a very exciting project. I’m personally very excited to use defi products without the high gas fee’s. I believe we should have some genuine support by key influencers and I have faith in the buzz team to market the project very well when ready.

If the project has the same success as aave when aave is $400 a coin, agave would be worth $50’000 a coin. You can use that to quickly judge the potential of the token.

Furthermore this project could give people from poor countries a chance finally to benefit from decentralised finance. That would be a great development and a real genuine public good.

Token price regardless, if we can fulfil this possibility, we should all be proud.