Proposal Title

Liquidity incentive for XBEE/HNY pool

Proposal Information

Proposal description:
This proposal will fund the XBEE/HNY pool

Proposal Rationale
the 1Hive should have a meme token names Bee

Expected duration:
The proposal will fund each pool for the first month. The continuity of the farming program will depend on further proposals to pass in conviction voting.

Team Information (For Funding Proposals)

[email protected]

Skills and previous experience in related or similar work:
not applicable

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of HNY requested: 0HNY

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:
0x2BdB07184EE107b6910AB04f27430b851273D8b5 or direct to the UnipoolBalanceProxy contract for the specific pool

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:
The funds will be sent to the UnipoolBalanceProxy contract for the specific pool. Afterwards HNY will start being distributed to staked LPs on every block. LPs can claim their farmed HNY through hny.farm .

2 Likes

Please introduce what XBEE is and the project behind it in this type of post.
As XBEE is not widely known, many people are not familiar with it.

As @berserk said, please explain what XBEE is and the project behind it. Furthermore, I would also like the rationale behind the amount requested - if XBEE is just a “meme token” as you say in the proposal then I do not see why the community should bootstrap liquidity for it, much less with $80k.

Also, it seems like (going by Blockscout) that there are only 15 holders of all 5 million XBEE. Who are these holders and how would other people acquire XBEE to pool liquidity? Do they have to purchase it from these 15 holders? If so, this proposal would effectively be giving $80k or more (because of swapping fees) to just 15 people.

1 Like

the address where the xbee tokens are is 0xa8266BEc6F7FdEe136f5E6d208E0a248e58F1410 4’997’000 tokens 100 xbee still on ethereum network 2900 tokens added from me to honeyswap xdai pool. the other holders bougth from my pool in honeyswap.
i want to make a website with the domain xbeehny.de and a tokensale. the unselled tokens will be burned, expect some tokens for other LP farming, where you can harvest xbee (an other proposal would decide) and some tokens for the xbee Team wich hopefully result from this proposal. contact me on [email protected] to join

Sorry, but this doesn’t explain what XBEE is. If there is going to be a token sale, then I do not see

1. Why this proposal was put up before the token sale?
  2. Why the community should fund the pool with $80k HNY for a project that is going to have a token sale before said sale is concluded, when there is no information on the project available and no apparent value proposition for the community to bootstrap liquidity.

Will incentivizing liquidity for XBEE bring more volume and/or adoption for Honeyswap? If so, how?

2 Likes

Your post does not actually explain what xbee is or what the token does?

1 Like

Will have an airdrop for HNY community ? :see_no_evil: :crazy_face: :smiley: :honey_pot:

1 Like

Hey there,
Indeed, please explain to us what xbee is and, especially, how and why 1hive would benefit by having this meme token in the ecosystem.

There’s so much going on right now that I am not so sure it is a good time to add more to the fire, but certainly it’s appreciated if you can tell more about xbee.