[ xDAI NFT] Unique.One Launches 2nd Marketplace on xDai

Unique.One was founded with the mission of supporting artists. But recent Eth gas fees have raised the barriers too high for many artists to afford to mint their NFTs on Ethereum.

To help all artists onboard to the world of NFTs, Unique.One will launch an additional marketplace on xDai — Unique.One xDai.

Unique.One xDai Lowers the Barriers

xDai allows users to mint, buy, and sell their artwork for pennies. NFTs minted on xDai can even be transferred, along with their associated metadata, to other chains, such as Ethereum, via bridges.

Unique.One xDai offers an inexpensive way for all artists to create and manage NFTs so they can share their Uniqueness with the world.

The native currency of the xDai chain is XDai which is a stablecoin. Stablecoins maintain their value as equal to the US dollar.

Uniquepixies Airdrops on XDai

Unique.One is airdropping Uniquepixies to celebrate its multichain ventures! A Uniquepixie is a little pixel art character NFT you can own with blockchain’d proof of ownership.

Uniquepixies are NFTs delivered within a frame, with a background, at a 512*512 resolution. Every Uniquepixie comes with unlockable content — their own frameless PNG counterpart with a transparent background to use any way you want.

How to claim your Uniquepixie

Upon the launch of Unique.One xDai March 10, 2021, all community members that mint an NFT on xDai will be eligible to claim their Uniquepixies upon satisfying the conditions below.

3000 Uniquepixies to be given away on xDai

Users who create one NFT on the Unique.One xDai Marketplace between March 10 — March 31st, midnight Japan time (April 1 00:00 JST) will receive one Uniquepixie NFT.

Uniquepixies Airdrop Rules

1. Must use Metamask wallet
  2. Must fill out Uniquepixie claim form (follow this channel for claim form)
  3. Only one Uniquepixie per wallet address

LINK to ge page: Unique.One

13 Likes

Good looking out. This is awesome. I have a bunch of artist friends that are about to have their DMs blown up with this!

I might even cook up an NFT myself…I am definitely not a visual artist though.

5 Likes

Time to start work on arts.

3 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

1 Like

This is good news that I can create my own NFT

1 Like

3 days left for doing that NFT. Is 2021 the year of NFTs?

3 Likes

I might even cook up an NFT myself…

3 Likes

Remember to doing this!! Its 10th March

4 Likes

Thanks, have made one - i presume claim form is not available yet, is that right?

there is actually a google doc form to claim on their telegram group

thanks - you could have posted the link :slight_smile:

the link is here for anyone looking: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1NPeT1wdF2W0eKg-Tih_IN8v-_vSdsqYhQX88TGDgqJs/viewform

1 Like

Amazing stuff, thanks for sharing. I will try to do NFT ^^ and share here if I succede

1 Like

NICE! i am goona try it!

I also create a lovely nft for my cat ~~~

3 Likes

祝大卖,pp老艺术家!hhhhhhhhhhh

2 Likes

Unique.one has decided to double the amount of Pixies that they will be dropping for participants in their launch campaign on xDai. Now instead of just sending out 3000 Pixies there will be 6000 Pixies distributed to those that meet the criteria to qualify. You can find the information here:

Impressed by this excellent effort. Exceptionally easy to use, fast, and a nice UI. Knocked out an NFT in seconds and for less than a penny.

This is how blockchain interactions should be.

This is why xDAI and sidechain solutions will flip the script on the whole DeFi, DAO, and NFT ecosystem.

I like the baked-in droit de suite a la Rarible, making it so easy to keep that original artist incentived to keep their visibility high and be able to materially benefit from the growth of their artistship.

1 Like