Xion Token Round 2 Airdrops on Honeyswap

Looks like I got some despite not filling any of the conditions. Thanks, I guess.

If open another account I would need to send the qualifying token to that account in order to receive the reward. Then I would likely send it back to the main account, which would create a direct link to me anyway so that doesn’t really address my issue. My question is why they need this to be public in the first place. what value does having people’s addresses out in the public provide? Especially when there are more efficient ways of doing it.

1 Like

muchas gracias muy buena explicacion ya me habia enterado pero termine de aclar dudas

Lastima que esta me la perdí, estaré atento a los siguientes airdrops.

Try using secondary accounts for this. But from my opinion, I don’t think anyone is going to track accounts to see the movements that you do between one and another. Greetings my friend

Well, the opportunity has passed now. Looks like they closed the window before there were 1000 comments on the tweet anyway.

Thanks for sharing anyway…you always have great airdrop notifications!! :honey_pot: