1hive blog and newsletter

Yeah, a bzzlog (lol) is def the way to go.

Harry is the first to offer his assistance, and we’ve got plenty of talent around here! Let us know what you’re good at and what role(s) you would like to fulfill :honeybee:

If you guys know a bee that might like to get involved with this, please share this information.

As far as I know you can edit on Medium. It’s always good to post there though, as long as the buzz is at the 1hive blog.

I kinda like that… mixture of bzzlog and buzz… you could call it The Buzz Log, what’s the buzz this week in the hive

We got something similar

It’s not as active as it should though, we should be using it more frequently!

I’m not sure if you are familiar with substack but that also does the blog functionality very well.

I agree the blog seems to be a better idea as anyone can review anytime but the push form a newsletter every time a new post is added to the blog as a reminder there is new stuff added would increase the spread.

Alright guys, thank you for your input. I’ll have something more concrete in a few days.

For now, I believe there’s plenty of material we can put on the blog, like Harry’s recent Honeycomb tut and some of the video material here.

I also love the idea of a 1hive newsletter. I could translate it to spanish if you want!

2 Likes

Like the idea!

Would for sure take part in making the news letters

Awesome, guys

What tasks would you like to perform? @xDaiFandom

Who’s in charge of the blog?

Write the news letter

it’ a very good idea, because when we come on discord there is so many channel that we are a little bit confuse and doesn’t really understand utility for each of them, maybe a newsletter who do a presentation and goal of each of the channel will very help the new member to participate to the community

That would be awesome, especially given how 1Hive might seem complex for some people.

1 Like

This sounds like a great idea! Let me know if you need any help with some simple graphics to add to it :slight_smile:

1 Like

We already have a blog guys.

1 Like

wow lol
This is the first time i see this page.
Why isn’t this the homepage of the main domain?

This website in general I feel like not many people know about.

Because it was created after. As mentioned multiple times when it has come up, Honey Pot v2 will provide better navigation between sites, so it will be more readily apparent on 1hive.org that we have a blog.

2 Likes

Can we see a preview?

It’s in this thread: Updates to make 1Hive homepage more useful

1 Like