👨‍🌾 1Hive Community Beta Testers Needed

Just tried it out. Farming was super easy once I figured out how to get some rinkeby eth swapped for weth. Pumped up! I agree, the slider should be an input option as well as slider.

1 Like

totally agree
Or I think in the slider, you can divide into 25%, 50%, 75%, something like to make a decision easily

@D0SH I am looking forward to the arrival of farming! when the tests are over! :money_mouth_face:

0x9AE494FBAc34682c122A1D4e3D6ae1Eb5404A469
Mi wallet

Hey @Cheo0202 bud… i think you are a little late to the party. The test tokens were exhausted within a few hours and other have been testing using DAI and ETH. I have made a few simple steps on how to test using ETH. Here is a link. https://forum.1hive.org/t/1hive-community-beta-testers-needed/3702/68?u=project_uwb Hope it comes in handy. Have fun testing!

1 Like

Thanks You :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: me ayudó mucho, dónde consigo mas información sobre esos tokens xcomb

Me alegro de haber podido ayudar. No se Español. Si desea saber más sobre xCOMB y las nuevas granjas, aquí hay un enlace a la publicación original.

Text above is from google translate. Hope it makes sense!!

https://forum.1hive.org/t/tulip-swarm-updates-and-proposal-1/3459

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray: thanks You

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I staked 111,453.74 DAI, why such huge value?

@D0SH I have a new bug to report. I had some WETH staked for a few days which was supposed to be unlocked on the 28/05. So today the ‘grey’ withdraw icon has turned ‘green’ allowing me to click on ‘withdraw’ but when i press the button this is the message i get. Any idea what the issue is? image

1 Like

In case test hny and agave is open. Please drop me some to test

0xB0A9d798f7c8028B0e467b913a02b547D0528C4A

I have tried to connect at Rinkeby, it says i am on the wrong network, i have to be at xdai or polygon. Switching back to xdai connects and works just fine.

How to test if i can not connect to the test network

@D0SH I was looking at the page HoneyComb

I tried to enter with the test network and then it asked me to enter with the xdai network

and in the airdrop tab I appear to claim!

1 Like

Hey Rohek! it should be the Bees are just putting in the finishing touches so the demo is over get ready for the real thing :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hey @zouhairstitou beta is closed as we are just putting in the finishing touches on the real thing :partying_face:

2 Likes

Excellent, I am glad that it is so, I am looking forward to what is to come Greetings! and the best energy for what is to come !!

thanks for your great work and response! @D0SH

Beta testing is now closed :honeybee:

Thank you everyone for all your help and input :heart: Tulip swarm is extremely thankful for how fast the community got together to help out.

What’s next?

• Honeycomb farm MVP will be launching on xDai with xComb token
  • In the upcoming weeks Honeycomb will launch on Polygon along with pComb token
  • Cool new features being integrated within the honeycomb interface including Honeyswap

Details to everything will be provided when the MVP has launched, please keep an eye out on our social medias

Big Thanks :honey_pot:

As a thank you to everyone that helped out BuzzDAO has planned a small giveaway. I will post about it on this thread as soon as we get everything organized.

8 Likes

Nice thanks for the information @D0SH. Will keep an eye on this thread. Hope for some bugs and trouble in the site will be fixed and suggestion that we gave will be implemented in the real version.

ohhhhhh the real thing hype increases

0xB0A9d798f7c8028B0e467b913a02b547D0528C4A

Thank to you for the great product

1 Like