👨‍🌾 1Hive Community Beta Testers Needed

OK that was me being stupid… Lmao… Apologies I thought I had not chosen a lock period but I did a 1 day lock so it makes sense!

No kind of problem. Very good, fast and excellent interface

1 Like

This looks great! I’m on mobile and the farming screen is cut off when I try to deposit my HNY so I will try to actually use it when I am on my desktop. The site is really cool though.

1 Like

WETH staking works, xComb claim works, but xComb rewards don’t appear in “My Wallet” afterwards.

Even with a locking period, “Withdraw” doesn’t appear grey, but “Harvest” does.

1 Like

As stated before i think it looks great and my experience was all positive. I just wish to get a notification that my harvest was successful.

• i see the pending transaction window
  • window disappears, but tx not yet completed (i guess this is not an issue on xdai)
  • balance is harvested but with no confirmation.

Definitely not a big deal, especially when farming one single pair, but with multiple one this could be nice.

amazing job!

1 Like

Also some feedback on the testing itself from a community member perspective. I would really like to be part of these tests and so would assume there is others in the community that would also be really keen:

1. Could the devs may be drop this kind of announcement in the discord a day or two prior to the actual starting of testing (where I assume the users are most active with an at everyone) and advise that they are looking for testers.
  2. Could use like a google form or a hackmd document to get everyone interested to record their addresses.
  3. Mint and distribute the test tokens based on the demand
  4. Could ask some of the initial members to create a simple step based instruction set for other that may not have the necessary skills. This is to be inclusive and also onboard newbies that would do things that a skilled user may not! This is from real life experience where sometimes its best to put it to test by users that have never used it and so will have no bias and do things and break it in unexpected ways!!
1 Like

One more issue I am unsure about is the shown yield and the accrual of the xCOMB rewards. For example the DAI stake yield shows 0.01% (assume that is either APY or APR) and my deposit of $200 DAI locked for 2 days seem to be accruing a lot more in xCOMB than the 4 WETH deposited and locked for more than 100 days.

Is there something not right about the shown yield rates and the actual accrual of rewards?

1 Like

Nice! I did not experience any issues so far, everything works for me.

For me these are some of the things that I think it would be nice to have:

1. There should be xcomb balance on the list of assets on my wallet. :slight_smile:
  2. Withdraw and Harvest button should only be highlighted if there are funds available to withdraw or to harvest. :slight_smile:
  3. Darkmode will also make it more better for the eyes, :sunglasses: but anyway I know soon we will have that. :slight_smile:

Overall so far so good. Congrats to the team who work hard for this, very impressive! :clap: :clap: :clap:
Can’t wait for this one to go live soon! :man_farmer: :woman_farmer: :honey_pot: :honeybee:

it is just for the demo right now, the wallet is only looking at xDai chain and picking up the assets you have there as the current xComb rewards are on Rinkeby

2 Likes

These are all great and valid points that will be considered for next demo run :slight_smile: hopefully we can use some for $AGVE test

1 Like

While we’re here, can someone tell me why there are so many $AGVE tokens with different addresses on Rinkeby?

:joy: I think the Agave team could answer that abit better

Oka man will do that

Is it still on rinkeby or already live on xdai? And does this interface will be the new honeyswap interface?

It is still on rinkeby, you can give it a try :slight_smile:
And yes, this will be the new honeycomb wallet interface :wink:

Btw, guys, I was AFK for the last couple of days. I gave it a try with my rinkeby ETH and everything worked rather smoothly on my side.

But yea, as it’s already mentioned, withdraw button could be greyed out during the locked period if it is possible. Not a huge deal for me, but that may create confusion.

1 Like

Yup for sure give it a try!

Great job!
Here some feedback after testing WETH-WXDAI (stake and harvest):

• I tried to deposit when I did not yet have WETH and the sliding bar was still working. It would be nice if it did not slide with a 0 balance or if a message appeared saying something like “you do not have enough tokens to deposit”.
  • I personally like the voting UI in HoneyPot: I can see how much HNY I have and type how much I want to support (instead of adjusting it with the sliding bar).
  • I like the pop up indicating the waiting time for the transaction.
  • As mentioned before the withdraw button under “my deposits” is not active, would be nice to make clearer why.
  • And “My wallet” is not yet set up, right? I can only see a flying bee :slight_smile:
    Hope it helps
1 Like

Everything works, I could harvest the rewards and all. Thank you D0SH, now I can see accurately my balances on honeyswap.

2 Likes

One more thing i noticed, locked some WETH for a short duration 2 and 3 days. The unlock date says “22/05/2021” and its already 22/05 where I am but the ‘Withdrawal’ is still greyed out. Assume its the time on the day when i locked. Thinking out loud here, will it be better to have a count down timer instead of unlock date? Especially if these are shorter lock ups, then would help to have a timer. @D0SH

i have this problem too, did you fix it?