👨‍🌾 1Hive Community Beta Testers Needed

I don’t think u got my point. I can add funds but deposit button doesn’t do anything if i set the bar to the max. amount, i have to reduce it a little to make it work

is it possible to post a screenshot so we can replicate the issue?

1 Like

So far I noticed that it’s pretty hard to get a precise amount of days on the slide bar using my mouse on my laptop, a typing option may be better. Also, I’m having failed transactions every time I try to deposit AGVE- WXDAI even when I raise gas to 20.

1 Like

Happy to help as well!

0x809C9f8dd8CA93A41c3adca4972Fa234C28F7714

0xdC71906f2686EAF672459b8058941791f7c72817
I want to experience it, thank you.

1 Like

Ok I was able to deposit both HNY and AGVE pairs, I’m really liking the interface and tracking features.

1 Like

Not clear how to get the LP to deposit in the farm. When I click ‘pool’ I am redirected to Honeyswap. I’m trying to use Honeyswap but I can’t seem to get it working on Rinkeby network. Do I build the LP on xDai then bring it over somehow? The interface looks great and when I select ‘my wallet’ my assets are displayed accurately.

2 Likes

0xdC71906f2686EAF672459b8058941791f7c72817
I’d like to experience it. Thank you

just fired it off to you

check your address :slight_smile:

Right now the contract is not pointing to an LP. you can just deposit agave, hny, weth without pooling

1 Like

I will give it a shot:

0x59AE7f21D18b2F5fDC7a99c4fd6dD9E67Cec0Bc9

just sent it off blazingthirdeye

Ya, just try staking it the current contracts are only pointing to 1 token not an LP its just for demo purposes

1 Like

i attempted to replicate this with different balances and couldn’t come to any conclusion. Try clearing cache once and trying it again or try 2 seperate txs

Attempted to stake .5 hny. MM defaulted to use gwei = 1

I got a message saying ‘transaction to slow try adding more gas’

Attempted to stake .5 hny again. I raised gwei to 5. Got the same msg.

However 2nd transaction succeeded. There was a bit of choppiness during the fade in/out but it looks and works fine. Note, I used maximum funds (100%) to deposit after reading comments above. This was in the second staking option.

you may not have Rinkeby ETH. I just sent some to your address, try 1 more time

I got 7.5 eth from faucet as you suggested earlier. Let me try the third staking option. stby.

going to send you .5 more hny if you can try once more. Leave it all default for gas and just let it do it’s thing it may take abit of time.