👨‍🌾 1Hive Community Beta Testers Needed

Ok. The agave gave same msg btw. Add more gas when i used default of 1. I upped it to 3 gwei and got same msg however, like earlier the tx succeeded. Trying hny again now.

I want you to see my gas settings because I was experimenting earlier today and might have introduced some small abnormalities.

Result for deposit 0.5 hny : Got same ‘slow transaction add gas’ msg. Deposit not successful. I tried without any locked period selected. Let me try again with a lock.

1 Like

ok thanks for your help :slight_smile: Tulip swarm will be reviewing the comments and making adjustments

Glad to help. NOTE: The second 0.5 hny deposit worked with default gas when I selected a lock period.(but still showed add gas msg)

For some reason my rinkeby eth isn’t recognized by Tulip. Shows in MM but not the interface.

It looks great btw. Nice work by the swarm.

if you want to stake your ETH go to Uniswap on Rinkeby network and swap ETH to WETH should show up

2 Likes

The interface is very good, the experience is also good, looking forward to the release of the new farm

1 Like

Weth ah yes. It has been a long day and that one slipped right by me haha.

WETH worked like the others. Only if I selected a lock period, did the staking succeed using default gas settings.

2 Likes

i am ready to do it
0x1ccb144B700EC726d37Db38c617E154De6d9c0d0
thanks

i just try

1、maybe the link restrict somewhere IP adress;
2、when try to stake,sometimes show :it needs more gas,please try again,but it suceed;
3、THE asset shows the price made confuse,just like the screensnap below;

thanks
i will try more if i have hny token or other

1 Like

What’s the good address for Agave Token on Rinkeby? I have different ones in my wallet

I can’t stake LP’s but only single asset (DAI from Compound faucet, token ID: 0x5592ec0cfb4dbc12d3ab100b257153436a1f0fea), which has an identification problem:

1. It doesn’t appear in my wallet
  2. It’s identified as USD//C on xDai on Opportunities (where you should add a Balance column)
  3. Once deposited, it appears as Dai in My Deposit
  4. The ERC-721 I obtain from my deposit appears as USDC-WXDAI in my wallet, with a wrong price and value

Slidebars aren’t easy to use.

1 Like

Hey i’ll happily help out:)
0x8d0e15146d8AEC031203702f730d3B7a4f3333E2

1 Like

would love to test it and help also, will report back asap

0x6a459167F42A5486126d166C9f5e603C8D95F8c7

thanks​:pray:t2::boom::fire:

0xe8C798AC64B6c6c87273225a11c7406d41601FCB

Here is my address

I got ETH and DAI but how to provide liqudity since honeyswap is not allowing to use Rinkeby ?? Need some clear instructions what to be done after acquiring ETH and DAI

Figured out better to add the steps to go to Uniswap and acquire liquidity

Things observed - [I WILL KEEP UPDATING]

:point_right: After depositing the deposit asset shows name as just WETH instead of WETH-DAI

:point_right: The Wallet section is showing assets and funds from xDAI network not Rinkeby ?

@D0SH

1 Like

@D0SH if you still have some test HNY or AGAVE would like them dropped plz

Wow just away for a few hours and so much activity!!

Yup that’s how it should be working it will not show your balances on Rinkby. Also the staking contracts are currently only accepting 1 coin to simulate it as LP, this will change when deployed

@dadababa @LOTR @Saitou @deal666 @Mahbubzaman @project_uwb Sorry im all out of hny and agave :grimacing:. You can still test it out by using the ETH DAI if you want to deposit ETH go to Uniswap on Rinkeby and swap ETH for WETH and then it should allow you to stake it in the contract

I Will test It today. When Will It finish?