👨‍🌾 1Hive Community Beta Testers Needed

i have 0.03 HNY-WXDAI LP token. But when use FARM, nothing happen when i click approve.

Hi maihoa it’s working like it should since this is just a demo version. Also i notice u are trying to stake your hny-wxdai lp (on xdai network) were this demo is taking place on Rinkeby network so if you want to test out the staking follow these instructions to demo the upcoming farms.

2 Likes

I’ve tried the Farm V3. The contract seems doesn’t have a problem. The UI also is very clean just like Pancakeswap actually. Though i also outline just like everybody for the unclickable button.

It might be better to make the unclickable button just like this. So it will make the unclickable button more clear to see.

(This image is screenshot of 1hive honeypot change support button in the change token weight of a proposal UI)

I have tons of errors harveting rewards. Transactions failed!

Appreciate your help so much!
the UI quiet confused me. Because WALLET tab displayed my balance on xDai network, but FARM tab displayed my balance on Rinkerby. BTW the token name confused me also. I’ve thought that i have to add pool to farm.
Thank you!

hi, i suggest instead of slide this line. you can permit user to input the number directly. It will be very convenient. 3

3 Likes

Hey Tulip team… just an update. I had stakes that were expiring over the last 2 days and there was no issues withdrawing once they expired and also claiming the rewards. Glad to see some updates already like the ‘withdraw’ button being greyed out.
UI nitpicks like being able to input the amount and lock time and also being able to claim all would be the next ‘nice to have’.
Great job team. Love the work and the farms. Cant wait to try them out for real now! There is only so much fun you can have playing with test coins.!!
Flex - I got 260 test xCOMB… wohooo!

1 Like

totally with that, dosh change it pls XD

1 Like

i found it’s smoothy about all the features as: staking, depositing, havesting…In my opinion, at the deposit option you should input 25%, 50%, 75% and 100% asset inorder to help people choose easily. The same at staking’s time (four option seem ok)

1 Like

Just tried it out. Farming was super easy once I figured out how to get some rinkeby eth swapped for weth. Pumped up! I agree, the slider should be an input option as well as slider.

1 Like

totally agree
Or I think in the slider, you can divide into 25%, 50%, 75%, something like to make a decision easily

@D0SH I am looking forward to the arrival of farming! when the tests are over! :money_mouth_face:

0x9AE494FBAc34682c122A1D4e3D6ae1Eb5404A469
Mi wallet

Hey @Cheo0202 bud… i think you are a little late to the party. The test tokens were exhausted within a few hours and other have been testing using DAI and ETH. I have made a few simple steps on how to test using ETH. Here is a link. https://forum.1hive.org/t/1hive-community-beta-testers-needed/3702/68?u=project_uwb Hope it comes in handy. Have fun testing!

1 Like

Thanks You :pray::pray::pray::pray::pray: me ayudó mucho, dónde consigo mas información sobre esos tokens xcomb

Me alegro de haber podido ayudar. No se Español. Si desea saber más sobre xCOMB y las nuevas granjas, aquí hay un enlace a la publicación original.

Text above is from google translate. Hope it makes sense!!

https://forum.1hive.org/t/tulip-swarm-updates-and-proposal-1/3459

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray: thanks You

:partying_face::partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I staked 111,453.74 DAI, why such huge value?

@D0SH I have a new bug to report. I had some WETH staked for a few days which was supposed to be unlocked on the 28/05. So today the ‘grey’ withdraw icon has turned ‘green’ allowing me to click on ‘withdraw’ but when i press the button this is the message i get. Any idea what the issue is? image

1 Like

In case test hny and agave is open. Please drop me some to test

0xB0A9d798f7c8028B0e467b913a02b547D0528C4A