1Hive Crypto Trivia Game Update - Season 1

Thanks for the information I will try to be in the next game, I will do my best to be among the first. :wink:

2 Likes

@twells If you will allow me, I could create a special poap for those special trivia events with the sponsors corresponding to each trivia game! ā€œShapeshift, Bright id, Gitcoinā€ It could be something like Poap rotating 360 Ā° and that on 1 part the logo of each of the sponsors appears and on the other 1Hive, I am here proposing an idea!

@twells @Blazingthirdeye @AbsoluteUnit @kingsdami @Cheo0202 @solarmkd @D0SH @Ezuwore @metaverde
please answer the following survey :point_down:

Would you like to get a special poap with the sponsors on the day of the Trivia Game?
  • Yes
  • No

0 voters

7 Likes

Iā€™ve never participated in 1Hive trivia before, Iā€™m looking forward to be a part of the upcoming Trivia.

2 Likes

@twells that is a super juicy update. I mean from the humble beginnings a few weeks agoā€¦ it looks like the trivia calendar is going to get really busy into the festive season! I can also see that there is a lot more interest here! Thanks to all that have done a great job and got us linked with the sponsors to continue such a social and fun event! Let me see if I can drag another sponser along.

1 Like

thanks my man, you are now officially og trivia master : )
it would be great to add to our list of prospective sponsors; lemme know what you are thinking!

1 Like

I was thinking of some NFT projects and also other cool DAOs like PoolTogether, DarkForrest DAO. I am a discord memberā€¦ I guess no harm spreading the word out to see if anyone would like to sponsor.

2 Likes

love it - rotating logos sounds awesome!
plusā€¦i know we have that card you created a few weeks back; lets find a way to use it in the coming games :honeybee:

2 Likes

i never got into dark forest but have heard good thingsā€¦would be really cool to find sponsors who are with us here on xDai to help promote the ecosystem; you know what they say about rising tides :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

How can I fit into next weekā€™s triviaā€¦ would you need help doing anything

1 Like

Hoping to participate in the upcoming trivia. ve never participated in 1Hive trivia before, Iā€™m looking forward to be a part of the upcoming Trivia.

1 Like

If it sounds great, being able to do something like that for the audience or participants and in a way show the sponsors through that poap!

1 Like

different poap can be performed according to the activity performed in the trivia

1 Like

I find these ideas great! It would be good if some users present a poap because I would like to contribute. :thinking:

3 Likes

@twells The trivia game is really great and to be able to make links with other communities or even more sponsors, great job I hope to be a winner, this week :trophy:

@alessa234 totally agree with you friend, you are a designer (?)

2 Likes

Yes, I am and I would like to participate :grinning:

2 Likes

Yeah itā€™s Friday letā€™s spread the word

2 Likes

Getting ready for itā€¦is there anything to study on for to the trivia? It should be a competitive gameā€¦

excellent design, very attentive for Friday, Iā€™m going to study :nerd_face: :nerd_face: :nerd_face:

We spreading the word!

Are there any guide ahead of Fridayā€™s trivia ?