1Hive Crypto Trivia Game Update - Season 1

@twells What will be the theme of the trivia game,
the sponsor is shapeshift Dao fox, but it will be a question regarding both 1hive and shapeshift

2 Likes

Iā€™m looking forward to the trivia Friday, Iā€™m definitely gonna participate.

thanks for asking paula - all questions will focus on shapeshift! :fox_face:

1 Like

To clarify - the game this coming Friday 11/5 will focus exclusively on Shapeshift and its DAO, i.e. all 10 questions will have something to do with either:

• Shapeshift corporate; history/product
  • Shapeshift DAO; evolution/current activity
4 Likes

Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for,promise to be in the next game

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Instead of HNY rewards, could we perhaps consider that participation qualifies for a ā€œsecret boxā€, where you get a random Alvin NFT. This NFT could be used in a mining pool, and would have a random mining efficiency.

Stuff like that is exciting, and it would involve people actually using stuff from 1Hive (unpacking NFT, staking in pool, claiming rewards).

Not an original idea from me, by the way. This is a concept used by Dego Finance, and it really got me involved in that project.

2 Likes

I didnā€™t realize Austin is behind Nifty Ink.
What we do at Metagame when we play hangman is give an NFT to each person who played.
Make sure youā€™re signed into a wallet before you start is my pro-tip. I wasnā€™t able to mint and send one game because I didnā€™t do that.

Auctioning it off is a great idea though.
There will probably be a lot of people.
That will create an interesting dynamic.

2 Likes

This is a super interesting Idea! An Alvin nft, HNY-xdai LP tokens or any number of items would bring some intrigue to the trivia rewards

1 Like

just a suggestion: crypto trivia is a great promotion and educational content. we can increase interaction by sharing crypto trivia content from our international accounts.

:slight_smile:

1 Like

@twells iā€™ll love to know how to get in for the next trival game, is everyone permitted to participate and is it free to enter !?

Hey @zander_zeus everyone is welcome ā€¦ all you need is to be in the 1Hive discord and you are sorted. It generally is around 7PM UTC on a Fridays. Look out for the official tweets form 1Hive and Twells. Also look out for announcement. You have to be in #cafe channel in discord. Just hang around 1Hive discord and someone will help you out!

1 Like

Soā€¦a summative post for Season 1 is incoming, but I want to leave this note as a reminder that the 1Hive TV weekly sync will resume tomorrow, Dec 31 at 11am ET in our Cafe voice channel on discord. After addressing project compensation and content planning, we will open the floor to discuss critical decisions for Season 2 of the Crypto Trivia Game (maybe starting with a better name? lolā€¦i dunno >.<)

Bottom line: if you have ideas about how we can shape the trivia project to provide a consistent + growing revenue stream for 1Hive then plz join us ~11:45 am ET tomorrow :honeybee:

2 Likes