1Hive Minecraft Blockchain Server

WoW such an idea, that will get a great participation from our community members IĀ“m sure about that.

2 Likes

Is the server 24/7 open ?

yeah its always running, though I think it might be useful early on if we scheduled some specific times on the calendar so that people are interested can all log on at the same time and play together, especially since some of the mods probably have a learning curve to get familiar with!

2 Likes

Yeah I feel like an old manā€¦I need to go watch a youtube video or something on how to play with you guys. I tried clicking on the http://minecraft.1hive.org/ link but I am guessing I also need some sort of engine to play this thing. I will add it to the list of things to do: ā€œ-Learn how to play with the cool kidsā€

2 Likes

@CurlyBracketEffect mateā€¦ hilariousā€¦ add me to that list as wellā€¦ i have been dreading to reply to this post ā€¦ coz it looks really cool and all but i dont know the first thing about how to play this gameā€¦ i actually thought you could play this in a browser but did not ask the question coz i knew i was gonna look stupid and old!! Anyways good to know there is others in the same spaceā€¦ may be one day these cool kids could stream when they play this game on youtube and I would be content just watching snippets of it!

3 Likes

oh my god if we combine this with that we have discord and put dedicated voice channels it would be great!

2 Likes

How do I get whitelisted? I tried to join, but it said I needed to be whitelisted.

1 Like

Ip server is currently WIP. First server proposal very soon, stay tuned! :honeybee:

@erminio @ComandoBurrito slightly off topic question but relevant - Is there a way to play this on the Nintendo Switch? Could you point me to a guide if it exists on how to play and connect to your server if its already available? If not please do consider making up an easy to use / start to play guide for some of us that may not know! Thanks.

1 Like

we were actually talking about crossplay between bedrock and java version and we are going to start testing it, for more info you can check it out in the #hivecraft channel in discord

btw we recently posted the actual proposal, if u guys wanna support <3 we really appreciate it :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I want in! This is great! Love the effort youā€™ve put into this!!

1 Like

Yep for sureā€¦ just waiting for my HNY to deactivate from Celeste!! There is only so much HNY aroundā€¦

1 Like

Uplift world are also working on something similar to this on wax and distributed the land for free to few influential discord communities like cryptomonkeys, metaforce i.e ., NFT creators. This would be and awesome Idea and has great potential. I would love to learn more about in game Tokenomics. All the best.

2 Likes

Is the server opened?
I know it has passed 1 month from the post and so I wanna know if thereĀ“s been any progess or if it is already finished.

Take a look on this recap. You will find the progress of this minecraft server under the hivecraft section.

2 Likes

thanks stillnoob I was reading it but still not there, I read the things in chunks

Hey @erminio and @ComandoBurrito
The fact that you used graphic design for an idea becomes more interesting and gives you a good sense of reading time
Good luck
:honey_pot: :honeybee:

2 Likes

little kind of the game so called MY WORLD in my childtime

You can change the name of the world though