1hive wiki to keep track of all new content

I started working in a wiki for personal use but thought it would be nice to share it with the community and get suggestions to keep adding content. I’ll love to hear your feedback. It is still experimental but I intend to keep adding anything valuable for new users.
You can see it in this link

17 Likes

Great @Santigs, I like it!
We have much content and FAQ’s in different places, but I like a wiki as a sort of info repository.

Could you add the TG group as well?

1 Like

Done!
Thanks for the reminder

That is what https://about.1hive.org/docs/dao and similar pages are supposed to be

That’s awesome man i will let you know if i find something important is missing .
It will help a lot for education of the newBees !

great job ~~

add this too

1 Like

done!
I’ll see if I am able to change the wiki type to ubuntu. Not sure if I can change that

1 Like

Looks awesome @Santigs! I love it.

Amazing idea! I’d love to contribute with spanish translations :wink:

1 Like

Great initiative @Santigs, i like it a lot! order definitely helps, and there is already lots of material floating around
let me know if i can help you with anything :+1:

1 Like

Nice work @Santigs. And I think the wiki also deserves a place for Turkish translations as well. I’ve already translated the old FAQ and Honeycomb guide into Turkish, and will be working on other important guides in the future.

And you can always feel free to ping me on discord or just share anything you may wish to be translated on #terra channel as I’m regularly checking it.

Edit: Oops, my bad. You added it later after I checked the site. Sorry :smiley:

Thank you, I added the infographic but needed the links to the other translations. I will add them too.

1 Like

Looks good @Santigs, well done.

1 Like

nice work! @Santigs , this way we have everything organized!

1 Like

@Santigs Amazing work! Thanks for adding my translation of your infographic here. :blush: Can you please also add this RUS translation of pollen graphic i did.

1 Like

Done.
Thanks for sharing!

2 Likes

This is so useful. Tks for sharing

3 Likes

Since there is not enough RUS sources for information i translated this very helpful article (Rus Guide) Troubleshooting problems on Metamask. Can you please add it to wiki? And I am willing work on other translations in the future, will inform when they are done :white_check_mark:

Done! Thank you for sharing.

1 Like

can you add some links to your wiki?
Media

and potentially the supporting resources:

FAQ links (these maybe in the faq not sure)