1hive x Shenanigan Buzz call for minting NFTs and merchandise

:honeybee: 1hive x Shenanigan call - NFTs market making idea

Introducing 1hive/Honeyswap/Shenanigan staking NFTs and merchandising idea

Hello bees, It’s always good to start the new year with fresh ideas …

The Buzz team had nice discussion with YoungkidWarrior from Shenanigan on the 1hive Discord Cafe call to brainstorm a little bit more on his Shenanigan merchandising idea, for which he wants to collaborate with 1hive .

Curious what is it all about !?

I will try to pinpoint the most important points we discussed , but feel free to listen to the call (link attached in this thread).

The discussion was about the mechanics of the minting and staking the NFTs and earning points to redeem branded products ( socks,shirts,hoodies,hats etc. )

We covered a lot of topics , creating NFTs,distributing merchandise, staking and getting diamonds etc…

Here are the pinpoints :

1. NFTS will be minted and shown to the public in special staking pools , there will be few staking pools , depending what you want to stake (HNY, PRTCLE or even both of them as a pair )

2. By staking HNY or PRTCLE you will gain points , you can use those points to buy NFTs , later on NFT’s will have access to special branded merchandise we can offer with HNY logos, Particle logos, more creative designs, etc.

3. NFT’s or the points can be also used as raffle tickets for any other activity the Dao’s would like to perform in future ( like giving away some merch through lottery or similar )

4. Market to sell or buy NFTs is also possible in future…

5. Possibility of charities and donating clothes by staking HNY and/or PRTCLE…

6. Sponsoring Gaming events , giving options to mint Gaming NFT’s and connect Gaming communities to 1hive …

7. Creating pools on Discourse for the type of wearables and NFT’s we will be offering …

8. Decentralized and/or Centralized merchandise distribution … shipping costs around the world…

The list goes on, if you like this idea feel free to listen the call and give us your Feedback !

If this idea gets accepted by the community and we receive positive feedback, the Buzz team plans to initiate funding for Victor’s proposal and we will un a pool to ask you what kind of merchandise you would like to see from 1hive/Honeyswap (shirts,socks,hats or else) feel free to post here so we can get more feedback.

Let’s Gamify the DeFi together with NFT’s on xDai !

The Buzz team and Victor Shenanighan !

Bellow you are seeing some concept branded NFTs from our communities :honeybee:

1hive Honey working bee artist @Detz

cardback artist @Detz

Shenanigan concept NFT NRG card

9 Likes

cool stuff guys , appreciate it. waiting for the socks :rofl: :rofl: . J/k

add this, was our first meeting with Shenanigan (´• ω •`)

5 Likes

it is an excellent idea. the integration of these two projects is good. I like NFTs and it sounds interesting they reward them. t-shirts and caps the best

1 Like

So to be clear we’re focusing on NFTs and the shwag is kind of in the works?
If so I think that makes the very most sense.
Digital assets are Just So Hekkin Cool.
It feels like at this point we really need to be bringing in more development, more things and things to do on xDai chain. I feel like the clothing thing is a lot of extra work for maybe not so much return, and that when we have more liquidity and users already we will have a critical mass to make the shwag a benefit to both us and Shenanigan.

@YoungKidWarrior , I need to thank you again publicly for your patience with my hard-butt approach to you and I’m really happy we’re still working with you.
Thank-you for everything you’re doing and it’s great to see you on the 1Hive Discord talking with devs and really becoming part of our community.
You are amazing.

3 Likes

Also, when you have an MVP of a token that events can be added to I’ll start selling my Twitter horse friends and my martial arts coach on integrating them.
I think it would be a great addition to my (horribly back burnered) FAPonies game as well.
My head is exploding with the possibilities.

1 Like

@YoungKidWarrior , I need to thank you again publicly for your patience with my hard-butt approach to you and I’m really happy we’re still working with you.
Thank-you for everything you’re doing and it’s great to see you on the 1Hive Discord talking with devs and really becoming part of our community.
You are amazing.

We had a rocky start no doubt. But hey, some of the best friendships do. I didn’t take it personally.

So to be clear we’re focusing on NFTs and the shwag is kind of in the works?

I see no problem with releasing the NFTs now as a promise for future shwag. I’d say the NFTs from a coding sense are done, we just need the designs! Updating the smart contracts will take a day or two of hacking. The frontend probably another day or two.

Also, when you have an MVP of a token that events can be added

Believe me, when Shenanigan goes live, you’ll know!

2 Likes