AGAVE $AGVE Frequently Asked Questions

Hey 1Hive :honey_pot:
In the past week I gathered the frequently asked questions related to $AGVE and its launch. You find everything here. I also added a few questions regarding our little mascot, ALVIN.
Feel free to hit me up if I am missing something, so that I can update everything and help the community out. :honeybee:
I will take care of constantly updating this post as soon as there are some major updates. :chart_with_upwards_trend:

AGAVE $AGVE FAQ

• Which is Agave Ticker and Contract Address?
    $AGVE: 0x3a97704a1b25F08aa230ae53B352e2e72ef52843
    Blockscout: $AGVE
  • What is Agave?
    Agave, in a few words, is Aave on xDai. For more information, please refer to these articles: AGVE Token Launch - Announcing Agave, Aave on xDai

• What is the total supply of $AGVE?
    Total Supply: 100 k
    Circulating Supply: 27,799k
    Current Market Cap: 13.5ML USD
    (updated 07.03.2021, 10.30CET)

• Is there a Website for Agave?
    As of now, there is no direct website for Agave. A landing page will be soon launched. For the foreseeable future, 1hive.org is the temporary website for Agave’s token as well

• Why wasn’t I eligible for the airdrop?
    More than an airdrop, the $AGVE token was distributed to contributors and active members of the 1Hive community, prior to a snapshot which took place on January 25th. Here you can find info regarding the token supply, the token allocation, and the list of eligible addresses.

• How do I claim my airdrop?
    If you were eligible for the airdrop (Please check the list of addresses here) your allocation of $AGVE was already sent to your wallet.

• Will there be other airdrops?
    Although this is pure speculation at this point, the team did mention that in the future a marketing airdrop may take place.

• What happened during the token launch on February 28th?
    During the token launch traders experienced high volatility due to a mistake made while opening the AGVE/HNY pool: The intended ratio of 50HNY/10,000AGVE ratio was set at 50HNY/1000AGVE. This created a chain of events which caused extreme volatility and the team pulled the liquidity off and reinserted it in another pool (AGVE-WETH) at the proper ratio. Some users may have occurred in some losses, while others may have benefited from this. Please, read Reflection on the Agave Launch to gather more context.

• I was affected by the mistake regarding the initial liquidity and bought $AGVE at a very high price. What will happen now?
    Given that, when trading, the responsibility is of the trader, those who were heavily affected by $AGVE’s price will receive some sort of compensation. The team is working hard on a proposal and each member is welcome to vote for the best of the 1Hive community. A snapshot was taken to understand who was particularly affected. Please stay tuned and check official channels in order to be on the loop with everything.

• Is $AGVE on Coingecko?
    Yes! Here’s the link: $AGVE - Coingecko

• Can I contribute in some way?
    Your participation is always welcome. As of now a few bounties are open, and you can check them all here.

• Where can I see a chart of $AGVE?
    Right now the most “complete” chart for Agave is on Coingecko; The token launched on February 28th and as soon as some history is loaded, you can see $AGVE’s chart Here.

• How can I provide liquidity and for which pair?
    At the moment, there are 3 pairs for $AGVE: AGVE-WETH, AGVE-HNY and AGVE-XDAI. You can provide liquidity by clicking here → Add Liquidity → Select which pair you want to provide liquidity for.

• Can I stake $AGVE?
    Not yet, as of now you can hold or be a Liquidity Provider.

• How do I follow Agave’s upcoming announcements?
    There are several ways to be in touch with the Agave’s community:
    Agave Discord: Agave Discord
    1Hive Discord: 1Hive Discord 1Hive - Agave Channel
    Telegram: https://t.me/Agave1Hive
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/Agave_lending
    Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/AGVE/

• What / Who is Alvin?
    Alvin is an erc20 that is exchangeable (in whole number quantities) for a limited edition plushie of the agave logo character (named Alvin) and an NFT - Non Fungible Token. Inspired by the success obtained by Unisocks (worth over 100k at the time of writing), it’s the first collaboration (Cross-Pollination) between 1Hive and Shenanigan.
    ALVIN v3: 0x50DBde932A94b0c23D27cdd30Fbc6B987610c831
    Blockscout: $ALVIN / Alvin v3
    Total Supply: 50

• What is Dripp?
    Dripp - http://dripp.farm/ is the platform where users can stake their Honey, Particle or both in order to earn Alvin, Shweatpants, or both. Staking will be possible for roughly 30 days from launch. (March 4th)
    For more info, you can read this article.

Take care everyone :honey_pot:
Stonky

15 Likes

Thanks for this @Stonky

1 Like

tysm for condensing all the info related to $AGVE @Stonky :honeybee: :+1:

1 Like

This is a fantastic resource, thanks so much for posting it!

1 Like

Great job guy. :heart:

1 Like

mate… kudos… you have done a great job and rounding up all the important bits related to this project. Thanks for helping out and keeping the community informed.

1 Like

thanks everyone, it’s a pleasure to help.

FYI, the same page is also on the 1Hive Wiki https://wiki.1hive.org/guides/agave-faq, and will be also on the Agave Wiki once up and running.

1 Like