Agave Contributor Distribution Announcement

I know it’s still early but will we be able to bridge agave between the xdai and ethereum network? If so whats the timeline on that?

1 Like

Congratulations to all, I will be the first to provide liquidity on Sunday

3 Likes

Hey, just to tell you guys that you may have received two different AGVE.
This one is either a scam or a test token I believe. :grin: It was 446 coins.

2 Likes

there were some tests in prod.

But, yeah, the one on the default token list/in the first post of this thread is the official token

2 Likes

Ready for AGVE :honey_pot:

Anyone can do this themselves, you don’t need to wait for anyone

2 Likes

@wikisum i was just reading up on the original article and went through the addresses that were receiving the drop, I have been claiming religiously from the faucet for a few weeks and may have voted on one proposal in early feb on the 1hive governance… my address is not on the list of drop addresses provided… do you know what the cut off date was to be included and what the constitutes eligibility to count towards the retro drop? thanks…

1 Like

@Zeptimus @befitsandpiper I saw this discussion about some conviction voting deployments being missed out, and the distro list being possibly updated. Just asking to see if this is the latest distro file for the drop? https://pastebin.com/hjYcbK1k

Also how can i see if I have participated in the conviction voting? Any clues please? Thanks.

1 Like

snapshot taken on Jan 25, 2021

1 Like

thanks … always helpful… so i must have missed it by about a week! so close… yet so far!! haha

1 Like

I don’t know why I wasn’t part of the Agave Airdrop. = (I have been using it for a long time, I am an active one.

What are “older honeypot contract” and “most recent honeypot contract”?

The Honeypot is where voting on proposals is done.

https://1hive.org/#/home ?

yep, that’s the voting website

1 Like

Yup that’s the one,

The Buzz DAO Proposal could use some love

Hope I can get next airdrop then

Do you think that will be more AGVE airdrops ?

1 Like

:crossed_fingers:t4: This will depend on a vote taken by members of the Agave DAO. If you buy and hold AGVE you can have a say in whether this will happen.

2 Likes

Hope we will have governance next week!