πŸ”₯[AIRDROP Popsciple Finance DAO]πŸ”₯ Badger users around 63 ICE Tokens Airdopped on BSC Chain

If you have participated Badger Snapshot voting before March 23, 2021 you are eligible for 0.5% of total supply of ICE according to below tweet.

Check your addresses here:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Popsicle-Finance/airdrop/main/Snapshot%205/Snapshot5.json

When to claim ?
The date is not announced I have been told by devs that the tokens will drop directly to your account. Speculation of price is around 10$ to 15$ can be less too.

Site:

Other eligibility criteria check if you fall here if you missed Badger :slight_smile:

SushiSwap users on FTM or BSC

Addresses:

UPDATE:

• Dev confirmed on 26 March AMA that airdrop will be on BSC (Binance Smart Chain)

UPDATE: Airdrop happened on 30 March 2021
Discord early birds had a lion share of around 3000 tokens and cut off date was 18th march, I missed that too.

Looks they had a messed airdrop kind of slow airdrop may be to avoid dump and many were left out in limbo with no clear answers. They shared the airdrop list of badger initially only to say badger shared them a new list with no gamed accounts which I really doubt since I missed an airdrop with 2 BBAdger which was used for voting.

One of my friend voted and had only 0.01 he got may be he got lucky, he got 75 ICE and sold for 3.5$ a piece.

9 Likes

@wikisum @KZFlyer @goluis @cryptoclip @Stonky @ZER8 check if you are eligible

5 Likes

I saw the tweet and I’m on the list! Thanks @sand3sh!

So the next question is…wen airdrop? What the minimum ask these days? 10,000 times before they stop saying soon? haha jk

2 Likes

Thanks @sand3sh!!! :metal: :grinning: :honeybee:

2 Likes

I asked them they said its round the corner I will update you all, hopefully claim is not required and it comes directly to your wallet they said lets see

3 Likes

Thanks man, I am eligible - thank you for pinging me I have not had time to be on forums for the last 2 weeks. I guess this is on eth mainnet not xdai?

4 Likes

Lets go another airdrop :muscle:t3:

3 Likes

Both me and my gf are eligible. Nice.

2 Likes

Nice Airdrop. Do you know whats will be max supply of this token?

1 Like

69 Million. Out of which 0.5% is meant for Badger Voters i.e 5400 unique addresses, thats where the 63 tokens comes in.

2 Likes

thanks bud for the info. I did see the tweet but a lot more info here. You actually worked out that its gonna be around 63 tokens and the value is around 10-15$ … Its a good drop… never say no to free tokens!!

Cool, thanks for sharing @sand3sh. Let me check :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :kissing_heart:

Wow, thank you. I hope it’s on Xdai… not having to claim gives me hope!!

1 Like

Yea i am sure its on xDAI and I assume you may not even have to claim (i may need to be corrected if i am wrong)… the medium of distribution is https://disperse.app/ which seems just a way to distribute the tokens directly to wallets on the xDAI chain!

They said the distribution will be on ETH mainnet and they will be using dispurse app to send to all.

CORRECTION: the distribution will be done on BSC chain, but the token itself exists in both mainnet, bsc and fantom chain and farming available in all chains.

2 Likes

Yeah, unless the airdrop is worth a lot (like UMA) its going to be a hard sell to get people to claim them on eth mainnet. Every once in a while I look at the analytics on etherscan and cry when I see the amount of ETH used for gas. Wallet I primarily used in 2018/2019 around 1100 transactions total gas about 0.42 ETH. Current wallet about 400 transactions since Nov…multiple of that. I’m trying to decide what to do with the small stuff I have…guess its a way to force HODL?

1 Like

I really not sure as per devs they are going to send the tokens directly to wallet hence they mentioned they will be using disperse.app lets see what happens mostly Saturday might be the airdrop

It’s why the xdai ecosystem will grow a lot over the next year, especially as we increase liquidity on honeyswap. There is no way fees on the mainnet are going to drop enough any time soon and once people try xdai they will find it really stressful or annoying to go back to mainnet for things like trading. Even if the gwei per transaction drops, it is still $1600 per eth.

1 Like

Absolutely thats why I still feel HoneySwap will escalate and grow exponentially gradually. The STABLE COIN L2 is the only perfect solution. I dont know why the adoption is slow I hate people going to binance chain

1 Like

UPDATE:

• Dev confirmed on 26 March AMA that airdrop will be on BSC (Binance Smart Chain)