πŸ”₯[AIRDROP Popsciple Finance DAO]πŸ”₯ Badger users around 63 ICE Tokens Airdopped on BSC Chain

Thats disappointing. I’ve avoided BSC, since its not decentralized. Maybe I’ll hop on, stake, and leave. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

The ICE will be on MAINNET, BSC and FMT according to devs. Only reason they quoted they are airdropping on BSC or FMT is due to the crap fees on mainnet. Hope it answers everyone wants to be on chain where the crowd is

2 Likes

Oh no I dont really like BSC Network, dont understand why dont use ETH…

Either they need to pay fees or us while claiming. Better let it be on Layer 2 chains whenver we need even its 50$ airdrop convert it to BUSD or USDT and send it to CEX, In ethereum its all lost to miners. I dont like the concept of awarding high fees for miners for the same amount of work done at any loads.

1 Like

Did the airdrop distribution ? And on which chain ?

was supposed to happen yesterday its scheduled for today I guess

distribution on bsc and ftm

1 Like

Cool, thanks for your information and helpful

Understanding is they have altered the list to get rid of the little guys - using some action scoring criterion. So tons of people waiting that were on the list didn’t get anything.

New list is not published.

There was no - coincidence to this but I finally pulled and converted all my Badger/DIGG whatever to wBTC. I am completely out of Badger everything mostly because of continued Badger and DIGG price decays. I’d have to total everything in/out up to see where I ended up with those but the returns simply were not keeping up with the portfolio value decay so I pulled the plug.

3 Likes

They havent distributed any airdrop yet, dont know what are they doing with some lps

1 Like

Looks they had a messed airdrop kind of slow airdrop may be to avoid dump and many were left out in limbo with no clear answers. They shared the airdrop list of badger only to say badger shared them a new list with no gamed accounts which I really doubt since I missed an airdrop with 2 BBAdger which was voted.

One of my friend voted and had only 0.01 he got may be he got lucky, he got 75 ICE and sold for 3.5$ a piece.

1 Like

If you got any airdrop you will receive it on BSC wallet.
I got 73 on binance chain.

After being whitelist, having Badger hold and having voted on his Snapshot, I did not receive any ICE token, I feel scam :confused:

I think it was a messed up drop, i am in the same boat where I was in the Snapshot 5 distro file on github but did not receive my drop. So they say they had some updated list from Badger but did not provide any evidence of this!! I think its a little suspect, but hey I guess cant complain… it just something free we missed out on!

1 Like

On BSC… Problems with distribution, clarity and transparency… not sure I want to chase an airdrop any more, even though I was supposedly eligible.

I didn’t get it either even though my address was on list and I was eligible for holding/staking badger+digg and voting in bagder governance. This is the right attitude to have - sometimes you get it, sometimes you don’t, can’t really complain about not getting something free - easy come easy go!

If your address was on list, you would definitely receive airdrop . They distribute on different blockchains as following :

Quoted

Unquoted

Go to their discord and check FAQ channel

Good luck !

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/Popsicle-Finance/airdrop/master/Snapshot%205/Snapshot5.json

my address is definitely here and not received, oh well

2 Likes

You should receive on Binance Smart Chain ( BSC) if you voted for badger ( snapshot 5)

Set up your metamask with BSC

2 Likes

Yeah i have already set it up with these settings, still shows 0 ICE - is this right?

Intersting to note that Badger decided to filter the list and weed out small fish. Did you get a chance to ask about this in Badger discord? It will be interesting to see if they set up a new barrier of entry for governance vote participation and thus either eliminating or marginalising users with not enough crypto!! It would a good discussion to see how this works!