🔥[AIRDROP Popsciple Finance DAO]🔥 Badger users around 63 ICE Tokens Airdopped on BSC Chain

I have the tokens in staking, good beneficts

1 Like

You can stake here: Popsicle Finance

1 Like

So, I just have to share this…my old metamask address, that I used in 2018-2019, somehow got on the airdrop list and has 73 ICE sitting there. It’s never voted in any snapshot, never held badger…I’m beyond confused.

2 Likes

Maybe you met other conditions or maybe you got mine=)) I did not.

If they are yours, they are safely staked earning me more ICE. :wink:

First time using bsc. I have to say bsc fees suck. Yes it’s cheaper than eth but compared to cefi it’s not competitive. That said APY on ice is huge.

Not financial advice. We could see some price decay but my brief glance at tokenomics is it looks pretty good and I don’t know if the project is active but it’s an interesting concept.

Looks like bag holders holding >1week I think will get another airdrop from what I hear

1 Like

yes I was told LP providers were eligible I wanted to stake but contract looked buggy on day 1 so pulled off

I think they did the snapshot on 4/1

1 Like

What’s that worth now? Awesome news man congrats

Same. Got nothing despite being relatively active in voting and staking since the initial airdrop and haven’t sold any badger.

I’ve also been staking digg since day one and I have less digg than I did on the initial claim day so I’m a bit miffed as to how that is supposed to function. At one point it was 0.025 and is now 0.007. I’m losing a little bit of faith in the project tbh.

It took me a while to understand Digg and I’m still confused half the time. But basically, your Digg represents a percent of the total Digg. So lets, for simplicity, say there’s 100 Digg. You own 1, or 1% of the total. When the rebase happens to adjust the price, the total Digg is adjusted to 90. Your 1 Digg becomes .9 Digg. You still own 1%, and hypothetically, the overall value should have adjusted with the rebase, I think…

Theoretically, but mathematically it doesn’t seem to have lined up so far haha. Anyway, it was free and interesting so I will keep it in the vault for the time being. I’m not that keen to pay the mainnet fees to unstake!

1 Like