Announcing Agaave, Aave on xDAI

Can we have some background on the team members and their roles in this project?

1 Like

Considering Aave has about $2.5 billion in liquidity this gives us a bit of confidence in the contracts and they would likely be a bigger target than us. Secondly, we won’t be touching the contracts so this wouldn’t require additional cost for audits.

Sure,
Greenhornet - backend dev
Anisoptera - backend dev
Honeypooh - Frontend dev
Sandpiper - Frontend, help with connections and strong finance/economic support
Monstrosity - Project management

1 Like

Can we also have details of their backgrounds and what makes them suitable for their roles? As suggested in the proposal template.

Along with all proposals going forward, I also want to request that as part of this proposal you will update and maintain the 1Hive Wiki (https://1hive.gitbook.io/1hive/) with details about your project and swarm during its progress including guides where necessary.

Yeah, glad you asked, I will be doing this for sure.

This is awesome to see, amazing to see 1hive turning out some real development and great ideas/functionality, well done to all the team

how far are we on the progress of this project excited to use the Agaave platform soon

Updates can be found here

:cactus: Agaave Swarm:

• Successful testnet deployment.
  • All front end MVP UI is complete.

Results can be found on the Agaave Swarm discord pinned post.

Useful links:

5 Likes

I would need to get in touch with @Monstrosity yet I don’t know how to PM here.
Please reach out to me via Telegram on user unicornmaster
It’s regarding Agave project launch. I believe I can help a lot. Thank you.

Join the discord you will find him there

1 Like

Where exactly?

Can you give me the invite link?

Thank you my friend!

Here is invite link to the 1hive discord

1 Like

thank you my friend.

I read through the history of Agave discussions above. This project caused some good growth via the communications, troubleshooting, and negotiating. Thanks @GreenHornet & @Monstrosity & all the others involved for taking the risky initiative to build such a behemoth. Thanks to @boring877, @willjgriff and everyone else for your requests for details & information that really kept the levels of professionalism up. Good call on the security aspects too @Kryptobi . Certainly they were considering it but we need to keep explicit attention on security.

I think future project developers will gain a lot from your experiences here. They will learn a lot too, with regard to what it takes to keep the 1hive community satisfied. You folks are all expanding the frontiers of coordination and finance. Great work everyone!!:trophy:

Clearly Agave is up and running now. I am just new here and learning my way around. I look forward to using Agave. I came from the bsc (seems so long ago now) and was a big fan/user of their moneymarket/Compound clone Venus. It functioned well as a sort of banking account for many people and got huge TVL .

2 Likes