Budget and Issuance - A Graphical View

UPDATE - Revenue is back calculated to be revenue = (all inflows - bootstrap of 5000 - minting. The dandelion votes are a cause for the revenue step changes. Most of these were refunded so this graph needs to be updated to reflect that.

UPDATE 2 - luigy pointed out that some of the issuance were paid back because they were initial payments for dandelion votes that the community voted were required (these were removed from both cancelled out by the income and expense side).

I suspect it would be pretty cool to have one of these types of graphs built into a tokenomics live analysis page. Maybe on Honeypot. Someone from the design team I suspect could make these look a lot nicer.

Our expense has picked up a bit here in the last few weeks.

8 Likes

Hello, new to the forum and the HNY project. Was wondering if there is an update on the token issuance and distribution. In the Issuance page I read the following: β€œHoney is currently set to increase in supply at a rate of 30% per year.”

Looking at the above chart I see that it started with 20,000 tokens in June 2020 meaning that in June 2021 HNY should reach 26,000. However, I see Honeyswap already has a supply 28,000 tokens. How come?

Also, where did you obtain the historical price in the Token Distribution chart?

Thanks

https://forum.1hive.org/t/dynamic-honey-supply-policy-proposal/
You have all information on this link.

1 Like