Dismissed Airdrop to Alvin LPs

Why noone helps about this? There are only couple of wallets effected and this is not big deal. We can not ourselves create proposal, because we are not developer, exact amount of funds are only in snapshot which can be checked by a developer

Also this is about giving trust to liquidity providers. How can anyone ever participate to a pool if Situation like this is ignored?

1 Like

You do not have to be a developer to create a proposal.

Scroll to Submitting Proposals here.

Is anyone creating proposal for this?

i tried to create a Suggestion Proposal with title ā€œAirdrop also Alvin (on Arbitrum) to old Alvin LPs (on xDai) in order not to discriminateā€

i confirmed the transaction, entered 0.1 hny as deposit, but i cant find the proposal anywhere yet

This would require an actual proposal I think.
Someone needs to do the work to figure out what needs to be done, write up a proposal and discuss it on the forum, then submit the proposal.

Tbh Iā€™m surprised no-one has done this yet.

Also, Iā€™m super- confused about the Arbitrum bit.

it looks like i have created a proposal on 30th november (did not notice, as it was on Gardens), please vote and support it:

https://gardens.1hive.org/#/xdai/garden/0x8ccbeab14b5ac4a431fffc39f4bec4089020a155/proposal/67

I just started a soft vote to discuss taking Alvin back to xDai.

As far as the LP situation Iā€™ve been thinking about a couple of things that might work, however Iā€™d ask for some days to get better informed about some matters before sharing what could be misinformed opinions. Iā€™m sure we can reach a solution.

2 Likes

So what do we need for this proposal to pass? Is it correctly formed or does it need so additional info?
Kind of new in making proposals.

Link to proposal:
https://gardens.1hive.org/#/xdai/garden/0x8ccbeab14b5ac4a431fffc39f4bec4089020a155/proposal/67

Hey @metaverde,

I donā€™t think itā€™s far reaching for you, @luigy, @chuygarcia92 to post your work in SHE discord #didathing channel. Even though the projects have been far separated, SHE still has debt to the ALVIN project. Fixing ALVIN is a good thing no matter what. Iā€™d like to advocate to reward you some PRTCLE for your work.

Hopefully this can be a start to paying back the loss from earlier this year.

3 Likes

There is no solution on this!
Now Alvin is on Gnosis chain. But old liquidity providers still have total lost, no Alvin coins received, no share in liquidity pool allocated. The liquidity pool recreated by simply allocating some coins for liquidity instead giving the old owners their own coins!

1 Like