Idea for an original PFP art project on xDAI based on 1Hive Lore

@pab great job my brother! great to be able to observe the realization of this great work live!

1 Like

Good afternoon, here I send my idea! I send a hug and good vibes to everyone here!

13 Likes

Those are some cool looking bees @pab , the top left looks like someone I know :grin:

Also love how chilled the one with the blue cap looks.

Awesome Work!

Loving the work on a lot of these, @pab and @Rohekbenitez! Can’t wait to put those to a vote in the community and get to work on this.

3 Likes

It’s great to work on this, and I hope whatever the choice , we can create a solid project for 1hive!
there is a lot of talent to explore among the bees! :honeybee:

3 Likes

Would love to be part of this. My talent is singing how can I fit in 

1 Like

Great work @Rohekbenitez
Keep up the good work bro

1 Like

Love your work @pab
Great Collab here

1 Like

hey kingadami! welcome to the group, you are most welcome to come join us in the hive discord under #canon channel.

Please see message above. At this stage we are going through a community driven draft art proposal. There was discussions to see if we could integrate audio into our NFTs
 but I am not technical enough to know if its feasible. I am sure there will be opportunities to collaborate. Keep an eye on the discussions.

1 Like

Am there already thanks boss @project_uwb :handshake:

1 Like

I really like the bee friendly style you created, great job, wouldn’t you like to add some realistic traits to the bee? The contrast between the realistic and the drawing would be cool :100: :+1:

1 Like

Nice work, the bees look really cool :sunglasses:

1 Like

@pab you’ve impressed me, i love how those chubby bees are looking, funny and cute at the same time. Can’t wait to see how far can you go with these. Adding special traits and different facial or body expressions can be so creative.

@Rohekbenitez I really like how cute are the first and second line bees , but the third ones are even more cool looking. It’s amazing how creative you can get.

I imagine we can have dev bees, marketing bees, whale bees, juror bees or any kind of funny bees that can remind of 1Hive but it doesn;t have to, creativity has no limits.

6 Likes

Love the trait ideas!! i mean all the different classes of beez!

2 Likes

Thank you for your appreciation, about the work done, I have always said the talent and teamwork within 1hive, it is something amazing!

That plus that gives the sense of companionship, support and motivation of each of the members allows us to explore new ideas!

I believe that once the bee prototype has been defined by those present or the community, among the members who participate in the design, we will create an incredible final product with traits of bees, astronauts, warriors, devs, nerds, from the future !!

In particular, I have great respect for each of the designers present at 1hive, I had the opportunity to watch @pab work and his skill is truly amazing.

Thanks for your support. @solarmkd you are an excellent mentor!

3 Likes

the kinds of bees inside a hive? They would be the following : bee workers, bee drones and a queen bee.

3 Likes

Are there any devs signing up for this? Or still speculative?

2 Likes

Not yet bud. Its a DAO - So community initiative. There has been a lot of interest. A few of us have been working on some ideas and had a couple of meetings to discuss how this should progress. If you are Dev or Artist and would like to contribute or even just discuss ideas etc
 would encourage you to drop into 1Hive discord link in the Original Post and say ‘hello’

2 Likes

Hi everyone! I am very interested and excited to see the development of this project, that is why I have created two bees with different traits and scenarios.

I hope I can contribute to this project together with you and develop bees with impressive and innovative traits. A hug :blush::hugs:

5 Likes

Nice one @alessa234 am totally in support
I love it work

2 Likes