Idea for an original PFP art project on xDAI based on 1Hive Lore

hey Alessaā€¦ everyone in the hive is welcome to come and contributeā€¦ i like your effort!! could you also drop these into the discord thread where the community is mostly active so you get more eyes on it!! welcome to the hive!

5 Likes

Great Job @alessa234 She sent me 1 sketch of the bee that she presented above, I took the task of vectorizing it, I love seeing new faces and people innovate in 1hive! Hugs and congratulations to her, today I will upload the design :honeybee:

1 Like

Thank you for your comment, I will wait for your design anxiously :relaxed:

Ladies and gentlemen, with you the improved transformer bee, based on the idea of @alessa234 thank you very much for the confidence to send me the sketch, Hugs from Colombia! :honeybee:

5 Likes

good job, thanks for the support :+1: :star_struck:

Hey guys, used the artwork on my latest demo. Hopefully you guys donā€™t mind (itā€™s just on testnet). haha NFT Demos - YouTube

Damnā€¦ this is amazingā€¦ what features were used here?

@kingsdami , is A bee with the popular Bumblebee, fused together for a result like this! Goob Vibes and Hugs :honeybee:

1 Like

Hey @Rohekbenitez ā€¦ how are you bro? I saw this creation of your in the wild. Meta pointed out that you had designed this. Not sure for what though? I think this would also be a great submission for the community vote in the PFP NFT project discord. Can you please post this and any other variations you may have designed for everyone to see in discord. Thanksā€¦ ! As always love your art!!

Buzzing Bee Rohek|357x500

Hello brother: D, of course if , now I published it in the thread that they created for PFP, this bee i create it based on a suggestion from @metaverde , she has great ideas on her mind !!!

Thank you for your good energies and appreciate to all the work we do! Hugs :1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

The eyeball on that thing is horrible lol :joy:

Iā€™d be a student under youā€¦ learning at your feet master would be greatā€¦all your designs talk for themselvesā€¦ You inspire me sir :handshake:

Thank you, if at any time you want I can give you some tips :slight_smile: I love sharing with great people in 1hive, and the knowledge is allowed to flow!

1 Like

This is amazing. I want to be able to contribute to the community in a positive way.

Iā€™ll get my PC soon and I will begin taking lectures from you

You can do it, friend do not hesitate to contribute your ideas, if you are good at drawing, or designing , everyone in 1hive is welcome the more ideas and good vibes we get, everything will flow better! :honeybee:

@kingsdami You could learn, and create things for 1hive too! this is 1 place to grow and learn! :books:

2 Likes

lol how about ā€œCool Beezā€ instead of ā€œCool Beansā€ ā€¦ it could just be a bunch of bees eating beans haha. Definitely would have value as a meme.

2 Likes

Iā€™m good at designing. Would start getting my 1Hive designs out there soon

Welcome @Ezuwore I think you will need to get into discord so that the community can look at your work. If you have any ideasā€¦ please go discuss in discord!

1 Like

reading this is great, we always need people with ideas and the enthusiasm to contribute!

Thank you for your excellent and pleasant words, I think that motivates us to do better things every time, we are open to suggestions!

3 Likes