Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

It’s super cool to see Luna attracting members to 1hive. I notice the last meeting had a bit more in attendance. Glad to see you here.

Awesome to have you here! Have you played Dark Forest on xdai yet?

2 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is James, I’m a developer and open source, decentralisation lover. I work on Giveth and CO2ken at the moment, and I’m getting super interested in 1hive these days.

This is my Github, and twitter, and JamesF on discord!

I look forward to getting to know you all better and contributing to the community.

6 Likes

Hi James Its nice to see more and more devs coming to this community.Make sure you join to our discord.

2 Likes

Hi guys I am Corantin (Gossman),
French born, now living in Canada, I’m new here (1hive) and I’m new in blockchain technology but a friend of me enroll me. I currently studying in computer science and I specialize in Web development but recently I dive myself in some tutorials for Ethereum Solidity contracts development. So my friend told me about 1hive community and now I’m pretty excited to join you and start doing some stuff.

6 Likes

Hey everyone, my name is Chahine, Living in Canada, I’m currently finishing my last semeter on a computer science program. I’m a developer, Reverse Engineering, Mobile Apps and Web lover. I was introduced to 1Hive by a friend and got very interested by it. I’m new to the blockchain technology and eager to learn. I’m pretty happy to join this community and hopefully help with your blockchain projects!

5 Likes

Hi Everyone, my name is Reda and I live in Canada. I’m a software engineer student who’s into web-dev, algo-trading and just back-end technologies in general. I got introduced to 1hive by a friend and I really am curious about the blockchain technology so I’m most here to learn and develop my skills!

5 Likes

Sup guys, Deadpolaroid here! I have found out about the 1hive community about a year ago. I’m pretty sure I found out by watching a Chico Crypto video about xDai and went down the rabbit hole from there. Such a cool vision and community. I see great things ahead and look forward to the future of the 1Hive community. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Nice to see you man here finding us through chico video about xdai.If you need some help ask on discord :smiley:

Hi i’l use my discord name of Ventolus. In my daily job i work as a teacher have more then 10 years of experience. Im very interested in new technology and anything that can change and improve our daily life.

Best wishes to you all.

2 Likes

Hello, everyone-!
I am Vyvy-vi, a student who likes programming and LOVES open source.
You might see me around on github and discord :slight_smile:

Things to potentially include:

• I was introduced to 1Hive by metaverde(I’m still figuring out how DAOs work)
  • I’m based in Asia
2 Likes

Welcome @Ventolus and @Vyvy-vi , so happy to have you here ! Don’t hesitate to ask questions or pitch new ideas on Discord or here on the forums.

1 Like

HI friends,

my name is Raghvendra. i am in crypto space since 2017, and from the starting i have seen one big problem with eth platform that is its transaction cost which makes it costly to interact with smart contracts. and i was looking for a project to solve this problem and guess what i found honey swap.

thanks
Raghvendra

2 Likes

Welcome @Raghav078 to 1hive community and as you said honeyswap is a big gem.
If you need some help please join to our discord and also you can find a lot of topic here on forum.

1 Like

Hi everyone, I’m Scotty and I run a crypto community on discord which I made with friends back in March of 2017 - xdaichain and honey reminds me of the early eth days!

3 Likes

Hey guys! My name is Kimi. An AI led me this way. I’m buzzing and looking forward to learning, making friends and helping the community grow.

2 Likes

Hey everyone,

Mikey here. I’m already a member of the discord community as ‘aixing’ (gamer tag couldn’t change it :slight_smile:). I was introduced to 1Hive by @metaverde and I currently know nothing, but looking forward to learning and contributing.

3 Likes

Hi :wave: @mikeysan once more welcome to our community.Here on forum you can found a lot of tutorials and also we have https://1hive.gitbook.io/1hive/ if you want to get more info abotu 1hive/ projects we are doing here.

1 Like

Hello! mcnbbt here. same on discord. based in the US. I found 1hive through a crypto and defi course I took. I have a design background and interest in new ways of organizing, DAOs in particular. Glad to be here.

3 Likes

Welcome @mcnbbt, join our Discord and get into the Hive…

2 Likes

Hello! Cheshire here same on discord. Based in China.I found 1hive through a friend. I am a software developer and interest in crypto. Glad to be here.

3 Likes