Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hello all from Colombia here mainly due to High gas prices jaja, Joined the great BlockChain community back in 2011 and have been hooked since. Here to learn and grow Namaste.

1 Like

Hey guys

Cryptouf here. Maybe you already saw my name on Twitter or elsewhere.

I’m writing content, article, tuto, translating things in French for the big French-speaking community.

Created my account a long time ago but was not very active .

If you need support or if i can help, do not hesitate

2 Likes

usuarios de 1Hive y abejas obreras. Es importante que nos conozcamos un poco los unos a los otros mientras trabajamos juntos para crear y gestionar 1Hive de forma eficaz.

Utilice este hilo para presentarse

2 Likes

Hello, I am from czech republic. I was introduced to 1Hive via telegram group. Hope to use 1Hive a lot!

2 Likes

Hey all :wave: Call me Chas. I’m from New York. I’ve been aware of blockchain/dlt since my brother (RIP) introduced me to mining bitcoin in 2013. I’ve had the pleasure of meeting many people in the space since 2017-2018 when I dove into the space personally, and am looking forward to meeting many more here in this community.

Cheers

3 Likes

hey, te recomiendo que te des una vuelta por aquí Bienvenida para hispanohablantes. ¡Preséntate aquí! para que te introduzcas en la comunidad hispanohablante en 1hive.

Puedes también darte una vuelta por el servidor de discord para hablar más :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello guys, I’m new in the crypto world (I started 5 months ago because I was looking a way to make saving away from the normal financial system) and I found this community, I hope to contribute in a good way to this project (I don’t know how right now but I’ll find a way :laughing:)

1 Like

Hey everyone, newish to 1hive but I am already loving this community. I was introduced to 1hive from an NFT project on xDai I am a part of named Cold Truth Culture NFTs. Ever since then, I have been using Honeyswap CONSTANTLY and LOVING the speed and fees. Ive been investing and trading since middle of 2017, based in US, and a background in mechanical engineering, math, design, and modeling (wish these could be more useful to the crypto space lol) I would love to help out in any capacity so please give me a message!

1 Like

Hello, as you may can tell from my picture, I have graphic design/nft skills I want to use for this community.
I am also an international award-winning composer, sound engineer etc etc, but those are only labels. Truly though, each of the ideas expressed are more just an extension of me… Moreso than the idea that matter that is supposedly 99.9999±% empty space somehow means my index finger is a part of my hand?

But I digress…
At any rate, I can also help with marketing, below is a short resumé:

1. How do you sell dirt to a vacuum cleaner salesman?
    And…
    Bonus) [for anyone who is familiar with ice vending machines please feel free to take a shot and tell us] why are the bags at ice vending machines free? (Since you pay for the ice and assume the convenience is the bag to carry it.)

I know I’m weird but you guys will have to get over it with all the stuff going on in the world today I woke up one morning recently and bumped my head on something it was the realization that I’m the new normal sorry yeah maybe the most normal person y’all know at this point. Le sigh :disappointed: not sure what this means maybe I’m on the verge of midlife crisis with that realization I’ve always been of the mindset if you’re not living on the edge you’re just taking up space so I don’t know where I stand at this point.

Jk I ramble. take nothing I say seriously except all that need be taken seriously.

Hey yall

I’m a uni student interested in crypto, hate binance so I’m gonna move all my stuff to honeyswap

Eventually I’ll learn a smart contract language because I have some ideas for my masters… but for now I’m happy learning about the ecosystem and that I found a non-bloated place to keep my spare cash!

2 Likes

Hi everyone :honeybee: !

Hello, my name’s Comando Burrito and I’m from Mexico :taco:. I just started this kind of “crypto-odyssey” a few weeks ago and I’m very thrilled !

The first time I heard about the 1Hive community was back in December, specifically in the Posadelic Music Festival (sponsored by 1Hive and Hyprr) which took place in Minecraft. More information about it..

It’s very interesting how this new technologies actually work and as a musician and programmer I def could see a potential in Defi and how this could be the main door to a bright start to cryptoeconomics and also how the evolution and improvement of NFT’s could benefit both artists and engineers to work together to generate a normalization in this new type of economy. :currency_exchange::robot:

I also see so much potential in online music festivals and online music in general :grin::musical_note:

I’ll keep reading this forum, I hope to see you in the Discord server. Thank you so much for your time and let’s keep growing this community all together :honeybee: :honey_pot: :earth_americas:

10 Likes

Hey, I’m also a composer, I posted some links in the music thread that’s on here somewhere, if you can’t find them and are interested to check some of my stuff out please let me know. I’m working on NFTs that have all the sheet music and tabs embedded into the NFT itself, not simply tokenized and packaged as to what is called an NFT. Working on a new kind of notation/sheet music as well that will enable those with no prior musical knowledge and/or kids to be able to interpret/understand/read/play, etc with no guidance other than the notation itself

6 Likes

Hello everyone!

My names Carson. I’m a DApp developer behind a digital art canvas PixelProperty, a independent blockchain researcher behind the Seed project, and a indie game developer behind Guilds of Gods

I learned about xDai when researching/testing out L2 solutions & side-chains for Ethereum as a potential project to migrate PixelProperty over to. Through that I have come to realize how powerful xDai is, and found the 1Hive community. I’m very impressed with this community and am learning so much!

I hope to see you all on the Discord server and the forum :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Howdy All,

Just a crypto enthusiast seeking to learn as much as I can about crypto. Found this project on my journey through xDai and seeking a uniswap clone on that network.

See ya around.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m Jean Luis, I’m latinamerican and I’m a student of Sound Engineering, I’m a musician and I know about audiovisual editing around the sound field. I’m here for whatever it is that helps to contribute to the community. A pleasure

4 Likes

Hello everyone, my name is armagan. I have been dealing with daos for 5 years. I’ve only been reading 1hive for a while. I decided that now I want to introduce and contribute to myself. I have experience in digital copywriting and social media. It may be a good idea to create 1hive Turkish content. It’s great to be here, thank you everyone.

5 Likes

hi,my name is javad…i’m on discord with this username @javad too
i’m 24 and from iran :frowning: … i heard about 1hive from a good friend and get excited
but i’m still a bit confused cause i’m new to crypto
do my best to learn soon and get my friends know about the project

3 Likes

Hey 1Hive community, I am a crypto enthusiast that has been in the crypto space since 2017. I call myself project_uwb and geographically I am in the southern hemisphere.

My interest obliviously started with Bitcoins price action and then I went down the rabbit hole and spent a few months reading books like ‘The bitcoin Standard’ and watching a whole bunch of Andreas Antonopoulos. My first brush with Ethereum was when Andreas was comparing Bitcoin vs Ethereum in a video and was explaining how the Ethereum blockchain works and the possible uses of smart contracts. Once I got to know about smart contracts and the programmable money concept, I was hooked and I went on another journey trying to learn some basics of solidity. I read books, did some cool courses like crypto zombies so that I could actually realise and understand what the potential of Ethereum could be. Once I understood the basic concepts of Solidity, I realised what Ethereum could do and that it was going to eat up the archaic financial world alive. From there I have been trying to be get involved in the space and keep up to date on the latest in this space. It has been a real roller coaster last year with some brilliant opportunities to be involved in the DEFI summer, but as always (being a skeptic) I held back and also mostly due to the costs involved sat on the sidelines and saw the birth of projects like YFI, YAM, Pickle and Badger. There was no way I could afford the DEFI summer with the crazy gas prices combine with the ETH price action. So inevitably I started looking elsewhere when I stumbled onto 1Hive through a random chat with someone from the Pickle Finance community. This then lead to brightID and the faucet. My interest has now picked again with projects starting up to offer yield on stable coins and other interesting forks of the mainchain projects.

I hope that this community provides small timers an opportunity to experience DEFI, yield farming and the glorious mainchain DEFI summer without the associated costs and start-up capital. So here I am again wading through Discord and trying to find interesting things to be involved in. Hope the xDAI chain serves the masses before L2 comes to Ethereum and finds a niche of its own to keep everyone interested after L2 hits Ethereum eventually. Until then I shall lurk around and have a good time!

I did try to get myself involved with a swarm where I could provide any support which would help me develop my skills in either coding or testing or other technical aspects of 1Hive. But I guess being a newbie to the tech space and not being able to commit consistent time has not helped me get involved. If someone here in the community reads this and has stuff that I can do which will help me better understand this ecosystem… Please ping me on discord. My ID is: project_uwb#8628

2 Likes

Hello guys , I am from Spain, I am a crypto boy since one year ago. I am Happy staying here with this amazing xdai chain, really love It.
Cheers!!

2 Likes

Hi, greenfox here. Welcome the new kid on the block. I am from Nigeria

2 Likes