Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

Hey 1Hive! I’m fauno from California. It’s been a fun morning poking around all the documentation for this project, I’m very glad a friend of mine and 1Hive contributor introduced me to this wonderful community and I’m excited join. In a past career I was a video creator, and I would like to contribute those skills to this community, either directly as an editor/animator/videographer, or indirectly as a consultant for those of you tackling media creation projects on your own. Looking forward to chatting with you all.

2 Likes

heya fauno, welcome to 1Hive! :honeybee:
lets connect on discord to chat about video :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: ; I’m at T Wells#9070

2 Likes

Here you will find really great people like @twells , a great for editing and above all a really great person :+1:.

1hive is a paradise where you can develop with any talent you have and you can use it in an agile way to create useful things for 1hive, by the way greetings from Colombia hugs!

2 Likes

Hey @fauno. Welcome to 1Hive my friend. Glad you’re here with us.
Feel free to ping me for any questions. I will be glad to help you. :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hi! I meant to post this earlier. I came across 1Hive around the time of launch on Polygon and was absolutely blown away by the quality of the project relative to MC and community behind it. During the day I work in Corp Finance and own/run a few small businesses with my wife. We are expecting our first child here very soon.

I’ve been involved in crypto for the last 9 years but only actively for the last 4. DeFi has been great for it as a whole and I’m bullish on Crypto’s long term outlook. Excited to see how I can contribute here!

4 Likes

Hello Hello. Welcome to 1Hive DAO.
Glad you are here my friend.
And huge congrats for the baby. I hope he/she will bring lots of happiness to your life as well. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You are here with us at discord so i just can say for now, thanks a lot for being among us my friend.
All the best. :hearts:

1 Like

Hey dear people of the 1Hive community. Time for a short intro. I am one of the initiators of xDaiPunks. And although we just celebrated our 1 week anniversary, things are moving fast. We are on our way to become a DAO. And… soon we will have our proper unique xDaiPunks. They will keep their heritage alive but will be unique and will have a strong reference to xDai. The latter because our community basically loves xDai.
I can only tell that it has been quite a ride so far. And we would like to thank the 1Hive community members that helped out over the last week. And it would be great if we could team-up a bit.

4 Likes

Welcome man and glad you are here on our forum.
If next step for you and your team is becoming real DAO then one of our product which will be very unique in crypto space and can help to a lot of people creating DAO is def Gardens.
https://gardens-xdai.1hive.org/

Thanks for the link. Looking at it right now!

Good stuff. Especially the importing of an erc20 token. Looks like snapshot on steroids

2 Likes

Welcome aboard friend! Great to have you here. Your website looks very clean.

Thanks. We are live for just a one and a half weeks so it will be further improved. Happy to be here

2 Likes

Hello my friend. Welcome to 1Hive DAO. We are very happy you are among us. :blush:
xDaiPunks in really an awesome idea and i really like it.
I hope you guys will grow more and more and we can all improve the great xDai Chain as well toghether.
Btw, let me know if you have any questions about 1Hive. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :hearts:

1 Like

Hello, my name is francis i’m a self taught content writer, a community builder and a meme maker.
I got to know about this platform from the discord channel few minutes ago.
I’m a nigerian based in Nigeria, west Africa.
i have passion for trades then i got involved in crypto few years back, my ambition is to create a huge reputation and to work with futuristic projects.

this is my twitter profile link https://twitter.com/Francis00533986

3 Likes

Hi my name is G14n4p3 (discord username).
i’am starting to learn about blockchain like a couple mounth ago until i found a usefull github repository https://github.com/1hive. it might sound so silly reason but i was able to learn quickly to undestainding how it dAPP works and how to use this and that.
thank you for beeing opensource!

1 Like

Hello my friend. Welcome to 1Hive. We are glad you here among us.
Feel free to read our wiki for more information about 1Hive DAO. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
And feel free to ping me for any questions my friend. I would be glad to help you. :blush:

Hello my friend. Welcome to 1Hive my friend. Glad you are here with us.
I want to invite you to read our wiki to get informed about 1Hive DAO.
1Hive is a great community with brilliant contributors, so feel free to share your ideas there. :honeybee:
Btw, i’m Fabio and you can find me on #help channel for any questions my friend. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Good day team!
I’m cryptomike from philippines i’m a crypto enthusiast
I love social interaction in community i am dedicated to every project. I support and contribute and helping people to attend inquiries. I want to learn more in xdao or dao system. Thanks 1hive for having me in your group!

3 Likes

Hello my friend. Welcome to 1Hive. We are happy you have chosen 1Hive DAO and are now here among us. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
1Hive has a great community with great contributors. I’m sure you will enjoy being here and can grow your knowledge as well.
Feel free to read the wiki to get more info about 1Hive and you can ask any questions my friend. :hearts:
Together We Thrive. :honeybee:

3 Likes

Thanks! you doing great for helping and assisting new member love to learn more 1hive project.

1 Like