Introduce Yourself to 1Hive Thread

My pleasure my friend. Let me know if you have any questions any time. :hearts:

1 Like

Hello, my name is Rush and I am from Los Angeles, California!
I am fairly new to crypto and have been digging in to DeFi, NFTs, and now, more Social Apps.
From verifying that I am human though PoH and now BrightID, I have come to explore 1hive.
I am a professional photographer and am exploring the NFT space and how I can contribute as an artist and collector.
Hope you having great experiences in the wild, bankless metaverse!

4 Likes

Hello. Welcome to 1Hive my friend. Glad you’re here among us.
1Hive has a great community for sharing ideas and growing them. So you’ve chosen the best community.
We also will be much happier if you join us on discord community too. :star_struck:
And feel free to ping me whenever you need any kind of help. :hearts:
I’m Fabio and you can find me on #help channel. :blush:

1 Like

Hey 1Hive team.I am Molin and i’m happy being here contributing in your community.I think 1Hive is really big and good to work with. I can help and contribute with designing stuff and have worked with some good graphic softs so far.I enjoy being there and i see here a good place to work and improve.I found 1Hive from BrightId.
you have a great forum too.I love it.
Nice to meet you guys.

4 Likes

Welcome @Molin. Check out the discord server, there’s a design channel where you’ll fit right in
link below

Hello everyone, I go by Abie Azma #9168 on Discord. I am an aspiring Web and Graphics developer and designer.

I have been introduced to 1Hive/xDAI by a colleague, @mettoddo . I am in Tanzania, East Africa.

I am a self taught Designer, and I am learning more to sharpen my skills. I am also running a local organization works to empower youth, and we are in the process of establishing an Innovation Hub where youth can come and practice their skills to solve social challenges.

Looking forward to learning more about 1Hive and xDai.

4 Likes

Hello my friend. Welcome to 1Hive DAO. We are glad you’re here. :blush:
And also glad to hear that you are interested in 1Hive.
1Hive is a great place for sharing your ideas and skills as well.
Feel free to ping me for any questions. I will be glad to help you. :hearts:

1 Like

Hey. Welcome to 1Hive DAO my friend. Glad you are here among us. :blush:
I suggest to join our discord community too (If you are not joined) to get familiar with it.
1Hive is the best DAO and you can share, discuss, be supported about your ideas and skills.
Btw, I’m Fabio and feel free to ping me for any questions. :blush:
I will be glad to help you my friend. :hearts:
Together We Thrive. :honeybee:

2 Likes

Welcome buddy enjoy your stay here

Welcome aboard Abie!

What’s buzz’n my bees? My name is Jason and I’m thankful to have found this hive to hang out, contribute, and hopefully score some sweet HNY in.

Hello everyone, I go by the name Ebun on Discord. I am an aspiring Web Graphics designer.

I have been introduced to 1Hive/xDAI by @kingsdami I am an African.

I am a self taught Designer, and I am learning more to sharpen my skills. Hope am welcome here.

2 Likes

Hey. Welcome to 1Hive DAO my friend. Glad you are here among us. Together we thrive :honeybee:

Hello friend, welcome of course that you can art him as you design, I invite you to read https://wiki.1hive.org/

you can also go through discord https://discord.gg/BqMBAFNN

2 Likes

Hey Everyone,

I’m Samuel , I’ve been in the crypto space for about a year! I’ve been wanting to get into to programming and I’ve been looking for new investment opportunities. My discord name is Thegame and I’m excited to grow in this space with you all.

2 Likes

Welcome to 1hive @TheGame I suggest to join our discord comunity

Here you will find various channels through which to walk and get involved, do not hesitate to seek help with people belonging to support such as @fabio
greetings from colombia.

1hive is a great place to grow, learn and contribute with your talents! :honeybee:

Welcome to 1hive community @TheGame

2 Likes

hello welcome, we are at your service for whatever you need :+1:

1 Like

I’m lewis ,i live here in Brooklyn, I’ve been in the crypto market for about 6 months now! I’ve been wanting to get into to programming and I’ve been looking for new opportunities. My discord name is AFL

Hey 1Hive!
I’m a software engineering student from Canada. I was always very interested with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technologies. I learned a lot in the past few months and would like to keep on learning more about this field. I learned about 1Hive through a very good friend I met at my university and I wanted to contribute to this amazing community.
Looking forward to learning more and contribute!

2 Likes