Learn Solidity through CryptoZombies! TEC collab

Great this information, as great as who writes it, I love reading things that can make us grow as active members of the crypto world and in 1hive a paradise to make new friends, learn and grow together!

I will be very attentive to everything they publish about this and in a certain way debate and learn among the members !!

On the other hand, I think an application called Filmora can be useful for editing and creating videos, it’s really easy!

Great job , Queen Bee :honeybee: @metaverde

3 Likes

Awesome I’ve played around there a little but lost the link and was just thinking about where to look for it agin earlier today. I love it when things sync up like this :slightly_smiling_face: Thank you and looking forward to seeing the posts and hopefully a video as well :+1:

1 Like

@metaverde love the bee zombie? Can i ask if you designed it yourself or who the artist is? I am not sure if you have kept up with a small project we started for a PFP NFT … but we are looking at designs from the community and this could really fit the bill. Do you mind if i take a copy of this to post in the discord channel to get some design inspirations?

1 Like

That’s our own @Rohekbenitez.
I’ll enlarge the credit in the op!
He posted it in the #:rainbow:design channel over the weekend.
It’s in there.

3 Likes

Thanks for this post but will there be a proper tutoring on how to learn

CryptoZombies is its own “proper tutoring”.
But yes, I am providing guided practice for CryptoZombies.
Atm, I am offering help on Thursdays at 1Hive.
Although I sometimes say cafe, most likely we’ll be at pair programming voice channel.
Just after mid-November will be the TEC labs start.

2 Likes

Good I won’t miss that thanks

Good job. I am excited to know how this project is going to unfold, much success to both of you! I will be attentive to this. :+1:

1 Like

Thanks Meta, I will always be willing to work with you, you are great in 1hive and wherever you write! :honeybee: Thankyou :sunglasses:

15:00 utc on Thursdays.
I’m here to help people to do CryptoZombies.
Hopefully it’s not lectures.

3 Likes

Thracian I’ll be attentive to participate

I am preparing something to make noise, and attract more bees willing to learn with CryptoZombies through you idea metaverde! As soon as I have it I will publish here and other places

Attract me … Am so willing to learn too

Hey @metaverde :honeybee:

come on bees @kingsdami @Cheo0202 @Ebun @grateful55 @project_uwb @alessa234 let’s learn solidity with the great teacher metaverde! :books: :nerd_face:

8 Likes

Am in boss…but to learn solidity I’ll need a PC right? And what else

learning solidity using cryptozombies is a great idea, I hope I can participate and be there, everything that is learning is really cool @metaverde thankyou friend

2 Likes

Am in, I can’t wait to start learning solidity using cryptozombies nice idea, I hope i can be there when it start

2 Likes

What knowledge should I have to be at the level of the course.

1 Like

brother I assume you start from the most basic @Cheo0202

@metaverde ¿what knowledge a bee must have, to start studying solidity?

If logically in a computer, where you go doing things I think it is by levels

1 Like

If it is by levels I once started and reached 2 hahaha

2 Likes