MCON Sponsorship

1Hive MCON Sponsorship

Proposal Information

https://1hive.org/?#/proposal/35

As discussed in this forum post, we have the opportunity to sponsor MetaCartel’s MCON event. Based on the positive sentiment in that post and indication from a number of community members who plan to attend, I’m proposing we go ahead and sponsor the event and would like to try and get the proposal passed quickly so that we can start working with the MCON team to coordinate some 1hive related content, get our logo included on the website and other promotional material.

Proposal Rationale
Detailed rationale for why this proposal exists and should matter to HNY holders, the 1Hive community, and/or DAO ecosystem

For a longer discussion on the rational please see the pre-proposal post. In general this feels like a great opportunity to connect with other DAO enthusiasts and build bridges between 1hive and other DAO communities.

Expected duration or delivery date (if applicable):
How long do you think it will take to deliver on your proposal

The main deliverable will be working with the MCON team and making our presence at the event a success. The event takes place between September 14-16th in Denver.

Funding Information (For Funding Proposals)

Amount of HNY requested:
10k DAI in HNY (~29HNY)

Ethereum address where funds shall be transferred:

0x625236038836CecC532664915BD0399647E7826b

More detailed description of how funds will be handled and used:

The sponsorship will cost 10k in DAI, which will be submitted as a tribute to the event DAO on polygon. I will act as proxy, so I’m submitting the proposal for 10k dai in Honey, and I will deposit 10k dai to the DAO on polygon.

12 Likes

Denver is not too far away from Mexico, I would love to assist to the event! How can I participate?