Merch: a 1Hive Metafactory Drop

Hello everyone! I’m making this post to let you know I’ve taken up the project of making 1hive merch for a drop w the guys over at Metafactory and we wanted to consult with the community some of the details concerning the final product.

These are the two decisions we want some input on rn:

> T-Shirts or Hoodies?
> Final Colorway

T-Shirt mockup for reference

Hoodie Mockups / Colorways for reference

Just to clarify, the different colors were taken from the Brand Guidelines

The polls will be automatically closing exactly one week after making this post (July 29th) so please make sure you vote so your opinions can be taken into account :slight_smile:

T-Shirts or Hoodies
  • T-Shirt
  • Hoody

0 voters

Colorway

0 voters

21 Likes

WOW. All are amazing. What a design :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice @pab it was about time someone take care of making merch of this grade of quality, hope I can pay with mone… I mean, pay with honey :star_struck: :honey_pot: . I definitely will look forward to this one as a proposal, great job man.

2 Likes

Nice work pab… the merch looks cool… waiting to see when we can get our hands on some of this!

2 Likes

Great, work when the production of the same begins I want to get one, be it here in Colombia or Europe! where I am soon, Greetings and you keep doing great things brother @pab you are amazing!

just the day the polls close, my birthday, :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: haha ​​my lucky day!

1 Like

Nice one man it looks very cool! Maybe the front logo could be on the left chest instead of the middle it’s my suggestion.

I really love these and I do not say that a lot. When it comes to merch they all look kinda silly and not very unique. These have an awesome vibe behind them and the design rocks!

Congrats!

Hoodie looks super cool, but I’m afraid I won’t be able to wear it here lol

2 Likes

Awesome designs @pab. It seems almost everyone is leaning towards Colorway 1.

1 Like

Love the hoodie… would love 12 though… tbh I wouldn’t often wear #1 outside of home with a bright yellow front pocket… it’s cool. But quite jarring colouring against the black. But I guess the color yellow is more relevant to 1 hive than black and white, and #1 is certainly a lot more appealing than the all yellow one.

Great work on the designs and initiative, really cool

2 Likes

UPDATE: We are looking at eliminating the colored front pocket / pull strings for logistic purposes regarding production of the hoodies.

That being said, we still need to define what address the funds gathered from the sale will go to, and what possible rewards there will be for the buyers of the merch (an example I can think of would be how forefront made an airdrop of their $FF token to all buyers of FOREFRONT GENESIS DROP - LONG SLEEVE – MetaFactory ) - if anyone has any ideas or proposals regarding this please lmk so we can add you to the metafactory 1hive channel for further discussion on the topic

I was also thinking of probably making a medium post about the drop, maybe this could be a good bounty for buzz? cc @D0SH (We’d probably need to have a lot more of these details figured out before actually writing the medium post, but just letting u know so u can take this into account as I feel like buzz could get involved in these cross-dao collabs on socials :smile: )

3 Likes

For sure! let us know when the details are down and we can get the appropriate content ready

2 Likes

I hope to be able to acquire one either by sending it to Colombia or Europe when I find myself there very soon!

Good vibes , Warriors @D0SH @pab :honeybee:

2 Likes

Hi all, another update on the merch drop - this is how the hoody design is looking right now; as mentioned before, changes have been made to facilitate / accelerate logistics around production.

Regarding the funds gathered from sales - Metafactory’s traditional split model is 70%(client) / 20%(designer) / 10%(technician)

All of the above are sent out in $ROBOT so we’d need an address on mainnet to receive and eventually handle those funds as the community decides through a proposal on this forum. If anyone has any suggestions on what address to use pls lmk - Im currently considering setting up a multisig managed by Canon Swarm members (this being a cultural / arts project aswell) @metaverde @eenti & @jomalon any other one or two people who want to be signers to manage those funds but am open to any other suggestions :slight_smile:

7 Likes

One question, how many hooded sweatshirts will you need to produce to start marketing them? The ideal would be to use a technique called textile vinyl, or simply something more artisan based on paints with the silk-screen frame technique!

that I require to be one of the signers! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

have you taken a sample from the hooded sweatshirts

1 Like

how many hooded sweatshirts will you need to produce to start marketing them?

There will be a presale window of ~72 hours for people to put their orders in - so the amount that gets ordered is the amount that will get made plus an extra 10% if im not mistaken to manage any kind of shipping problems etc

Production details will get taken care of by metafactory through their trusted providers

Marketing will start once all the process established within the metafactory dao for drops has been completed and the drop is ready to happen

that I require to be one of the signers! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I will take u into account when I write a more detailed proposal about it if no other ideas we as community deem better get thrown out - Im still not sure if thats the way I want to do it but no one has suggested any other way so far, so in the meantime Ill be taking care of other higher priority stuff I have on my plate and give runway for people to look at this post and maybe think up ways in which those funds could be handled :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much @pab I Understand
I’ll be attentive, I always really am.
You do a great job I congratulate you, I wish to obtain a hooded sweatshirts, I send you the best energies and that everything flows with this and what is in your hands to do.

Greetings from Colombia, don’t forget to drink a lot of coffee!

Made some adjustments to the design to fit the provider’s garment template

5 Likes

for when the production of the garments would come out, of the sweater with hood!

If you’re asking about release date; i’m not completely sure, we’re still working some details out