Merch: a 1Hive Metafactory Drop

how many hooded sweatshirts will you need to produce to start marketing them?

There will be a presale window of ~72 hours for people to put their orders in - so the amount that gets ordered is the amount that will get made plus an extra 10% if im not mistaken to manage any kind of shipping problems etc

Production details will get taken care of by metafactory through their trusted providers

Marketing will start once all the process established within the metafactory dao for drops has been completed and the drop is ready to happen

that I require to be one of the signers! :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

I will take u into account when I write a more detailed proposal about it if no other ideas we as community deem better get thrown out - Im still not sure if thats the way I want to do it but no one has suggested any other way so far, so in the meantime Ill be taking care of other higher priority stuff I have on my plate and give runway for people to look at this post and maybe think up ways in which those funds could be handled :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you so much @pab I Understand
I’ll be attentive, I always really am.
You do a great job I congratulate you, I wish to obtain a hooded sweatshirts, I send you the best energies and that everything flows with this and what is in your hands to do.

Greetings from Colombia, don’t forget to drink a lot of coffee!

Made some adjustments to the design to fit the provider’s garment template

5 Likes

for when the production of the garments would come out, of the sweater with hood!

If you’re asking about release date; i’m not completely sure, we’re still working some details out

I understand, I will be attentive to that! Thanks

How affordable will the hoodie be? I know metafactory swag can be costly

Looking really good @pab :heart:

I really love that “together we thrive” design on the back.

Personally I would like it better if it were like this, so no complaints from me :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:. I can’t wait for them to be available.

wen swag ser.
i needs swag for tv.
plz help

1 Like

Can’t give details on this until sale window approaches - but remember you get $ROBOT on every purchase as long as you dont forget to input ur wallet address :eyes:

Almost everything is pretty much done we’re just waiting for a sample and if everything’s cool with it we’d just need to nail down details regarding ETH address for the funds gathered from the sale to go to - as I’ve said before I’m open to suggestions on this end as i’m not very experienced managing multisigs or any similar tool (on mainnet) for that matter

4 Likes

Hey @pab how’s this going? I was looking around for a merch store run by 1Hive and found your post - Is the MF drop incoming or still in progress? Also would you be interested in collabing on a longer-term merch store?

1 Like

oh the designs are very beautiful

hiii - we’re in the process of getting a sample made to be delivered to @lkngtn - the main problem now is we need to set up a multisig on mainnet to manage whatever funds we gather from the sale. I’m in the process of writing a proposal to ask for HNY to cover gas costs but honestly have never done this before and don’t know how much HNY the proposal should ask for… (if anyone wants to help me with this my DMs are always open and help would be very much appreciated!)

the good thing is - once that multisig is set up, we can use it for so much more stuff in the future! so yeah I definitely vibe with the idea of a longer term merch store :slight_smile: this could maybe mean we will want to hold whatever $ROBOT we raise from the sale in order to establish a long term relationship with the METAFACTORY DAO to outsource fullfillment-related tasks to them? idk just throwing out some ideas - im down to have a small meeting on the topic the coming weeks, right now im a bit overwhelmed with some irl stuff which is why I haven’t been very present in the hive but as soon as everything calms down ur gonna see me buzzin around hehe

3 Likes

Amazing designs and concept.

Great concept…am really interested in the hoodie and mockups… hope we get our hands on it soon :handshake:

1 Like

No worries life stuff happens! Even if all I could do is sit in I’d love to be a part of that meeting. I’m helping a few other daos setup a long term merch shop and would love to share some of that info.

As for the multisig I’ve got a bit of experience and can help out but I’m sure there are more ingrained 1Hive people that would be partial to helping you

Beautiful designs. Would definitely rock the hoodies! :heart:

hello @pab

I wanted to show you a work that I did recently in a sweater with a hood, that I did for me with an nft of dark agave that I did!

• I used embroidery and applique technique. I thought this combination was really great because it gave it a good touch!

Check !

3 Likes

UPDATE:

2 Likes