Metamask problem with custom SPEND LIMIT when farming

Hy i have reproduce the error for farming problem with the SPEND LIMIT on Metamask
Metamask connected with ledger on Firefox with 1.5 LP token HNY/STAKE transfered from other wallet (the one with the problem I can not farm my tokens - Metamask problem )
Go to https://hny.farm/ and connect wallet
Approve the token for farming and on metamask pop-up edit permission
At custom permission i set custom limit 1
Hit confirm. Transaction approved
Hit Plus button
Pop up came out
And set the value to 1.5
Hit confirm. Pop-up came up and error. The original is (that is in romanian): ALERT: Transaction Error. Exception thrown in contract code.
Hit confirm and then error
Cancel. Press + button and insert value 1 and confirm
New pop-up but this time without error. Hit confirm
And error popped out
And then reset metamask account
Try it again with value 1 and same error
In blockscout this failed transaction is not registred
And in metamask i can not change the chain ID from 0x64 to 100. I can not save-it.

So… in chrome this custom SPEND LIMIT setting alowed me to farm the exact token that i have set in the limit but no more extra see and the swaping in the program is ok and i can transact (see I can not farm my tokens - Metamask problem ). But in firefox did not accepted the token for farming and blocked the Chain ID for 0x64. I am running on windows 10
my wallet is 0x372E56dEdea775cC27129Df341B9A1eaBAe2Ca70 for this illustrated error

1 Like

Hey!

Did the fix I deployed help you? If not, please reply either here or in Discord so we can resolve it for you :slight_smile: