Nfbeez (pfp) drop for the most active beez of the hive (ENTRIES CLOSED 30th NOV)

THANK YOU EVERYONE THAT WAS ELIGIBLE AND FILLED OUT THE FORM BEFORE THE 30TH OF NOV. THE ENTRIES ARE NOW CLOSED AND WE WILL GO THROUGH AND ENSURE THAT ALL ELIGIBLE ENTRIES ARE COUNTED IN

Hey Beezā€¦ if you have been around the 1Hive and contributed to the DAO in your own way, you would know about source cred and pollen. As a fledgling PFP project that has its roots in the 1Hive, we have decided to drop some of our beloved PFP beez to the most active members of the Hive. At this point, we have 50 PFPs to giveaway, and hence it will be for the most active and reactive beez.
Instructions for claim:

1. Open spreadsheet and switch to Tab titled ā€œUpdated Top 100 Listā€ at the bottom of the spreadsheet. Check if your user id has made the list here. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1z8awMi5bXEmA3LV9R2g30EWwC9cDArw6_N9jUt2Js0o/edit#gid=477410667

2. Fill out the form attached here https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeW914Djxjcdm6lM8Xd4VKC6q1xTypub9yY4c4u6jFT85aV_A/viewform?usp=sf_link.

3. NOTE THAT ONLY THE FIRST 50 to fill the form will be counted in for the drop! So buzz along!

For full transparency:

• This list was extracted from SourceCred
  • This list was snapshotted on 18/11/21 15:30 UTC
  • The list was sorted by source cred earned to date from the start of Oct 8th 2017
  • The list has the first 100 entries of the list with ā€˜Botsā€™, ā€˜Organizationsā€™ and ā€˜Projectsā€™ filtered out to focus only on ā€˜Participantsā€™

What is the project about:

1. To create a fun PFP NFT project based on @Gigadig bee template.

2. To have a low count mint

3. Get some utility for the NFTs ā€“ A few ideas floating around like royalties to the 1Hive treasury or common pool, simple RPG gaming etc.

4. To bring additional awareness to 1Hive

Currently the things that are being worked on are:

1. A community contest to get diverse designs for the NFT based on

2. Dev work by @billyjitsu completed. Test minting done.

Who is the team: A small team of dedicated bees have started to collaborate on this project for and by the 1Hive. Core contributors at this stage @billyjitsu @gigadig @zer8 @absolute_unit @rohekbenitez have really put in a lot of effort to get this project to a tentative mint date around early December (No promises!!).

If you are into NFTs, gaming or design, we would love for you to come hang out with us in the #cannon channel in Discord under the thread #pfp-buzzing-bees. Any ideas and collaboration welcome especially if you want to support with dev work or design.

Also here is a little sneak peak courtesy of @Gigadig and the artists that put it together!
https://discord.com/channels/698287700834517064/887840146395914311/910927087978831922
https://discord.com/channels/698287700834517064/887840146395914311/910413424268308481

12 Likes

im incredibly stoked for this ā€¦ cannon coming to life :honeybee: :fire:

4 Likes

Awesome! Stoked to have made the cut :slight_smile: thanks uwb love all the work you do with poaps and nfts, itā€™s fun

2 Likes

Thanks Twellsā€¦ Hope you can support the project by giving us an edge with trivia and 1Hive tv! I know Billy has been in contactā€¦ Looking forward to the trivia! Also if you like the dropped beeā€¦ Do support the project by minting some more and spreading the word around!

1 Like

Clip always good to have you around too. Please do support the project and spread the word if you like the art!

2 Likes

:100: - we will stream every Mon. 11am et on Twtichā€¦ thinking after the headlines we open the floor (~noon et) for 1Hive projects to plug/promote as they wish! We will then cross post the recording to YT :+1:

2 Likes

@project_uwb @twells We could create some art and make noise, and some tweet emphasizing the nftbeez PFP project! and attract people interested in it either in the purchase or know about our nfts in progress :honeybee:

2 Likes

Great ideaā€¦ Rokehā€¦ We could give away some nfbeezā€¦ Themed POAPs to some random participantsā€¦ May be we should take this discussion to discord. @Rohekbenitez plz bring this up in discordā€¦ So that everyone else can voice their opinionā€¦ Thanks.

@project_uwb Right now I will publish, in the discord regarding the subject and as you know I am a designer, and I am willing to create that poap or nft that will be given to the audience as a first contact !! with the outside world of NFTbeez PFP! :partying_face:

This is so great! Thank you to everyone involved :honeybee: :heart:

1 Like

Hi, which form are you talking about? I opened the doc and only saw the top 100 list, which form do I have to fill out?

Go to the ā€œupdated top 100 listā€ on this doc: (you are on the list #55)

if you are in the list, then fill out the form here

2 Likes

thanks @cryptoclip for helping out here! I have revised the post and put step instructions with a pictureā€¦ hopefully it will help everyone that is trying to get to the drop!

I havenā€™t been in the community for too long, I would love to know if filling the form is for everyone?.

Hey stanLennyā€¦ Apologies itā€™s not for everyone but for qualified 1hive community. The spreadsheet has the first 100 by source cred earned. Check it and see if you qualify. If you do then fill out the form.

Is there a way I can unfill?
I already filled the form without reading the info properly.

Itā€™s OK if you filled without being qualified your wallet will not be counted for the drop.

I donā€™t know if this has anything to do with canon to be honest :smiley:

1 Like

tysm :slight_smile: I already fill the form like 8 days ago !!

1 Like

@project_uwb @billyjitsu @ZER8 a question they designers will receive the Drop! It would be great for me as a PFP NFTBEES project designer to get one some

1 Like