Proper Marketing for AGAVE and related products(PART 1)

Hello guys,

My name is Popescu Razvan Matei(you can search me on Linkedin, Facebook) and I am part of 1hive since early September 2020.

Being part of 1hive has been an amazing journey and a priceless experience at the same time. I am really gratefull and want to thank all the devs and people that help create this! AMAZING BEEZ! :honeybee: :honeybee: :honeybee:

Long story short, but not to short.

I want to have an impact here because I am grateful and because I want to see my 1hive prosper!

Now I want to talk a little about marketing and I want to call out the #buzz members and people that believe in 1hive, AGAVE and all the other products that will be launched by 1hive members.

I think we are falling a little behind with the overal marketing( I don’t want to make it sound like all the other beez that worked with marketing are doing something wrong, it is not about this!).
Being in crypto since 2016 I have seen a looot of launches, a lot of products failing and most importantly a lot of projects have amazing success(Look at Badger DAO for example) and I want to shore some of my experience as a investor in crypto(this is the angle I am looking at the situation: I am the investor and I want to learn about and invest in the project).

All of my friends who invest good money in crypto use only two or three tools: Twitter, Coingecko(or Coinmarketcap) and Telegram. They also search on YOUTUBE(this is also very important, but here we need Ivan, Chico Crypto or Ellio Trades and we are GOOD).

I want to create the most amazing and comprehensive Twitter strategy for $AGVE and get some proper exposure on this with the help of all our 1hive members(who want to help).

Maybe the guys who launched AGAVE have thought it well out and this is their plan( and I am missing the point, this could be also a possibility):

1.Lauch AGAVE
2.Create the website and launch it.
3.Proper marketing

Reasoning

BUT, just look at the most succesful products, they have both FUNDAMENTALS and PUMPAMENTALS(as Ivan on Tech says).

AGAVE clearly has FUNDAMENTALS being a fork of AAVE and having this amazing community behing it, BUT we also need PUMPAMENTALS( I will create another post on this topic later on).

The best places to communicate with people and investors is Twitter, followed by Telegram and Reddit.

The best way I personally can help is by creating a well thought Twitter strategy and post it here if I get a good feedback for this post from you guys. Twitter is the place place to ensure the PUMPAMENTALS of a project for the moment.

I basically reversed engineered the process of investing in a project and believe that we need to all post constanlty on social media, retweet all quality tweets and create a BUZZ on Twitter for AGAVE!(More to come).

PS: I want to collaborate with all the guys that do marketing for AGAVE, not take over :slight_smile:

AGAVE Twitter Strategy
  • 1.Yes we need a more comprehensive marketing strategy starting with Twitter.
  • 2.It’s all good like it is, chill out.

0 voters

7 Likes

Hi @ZER8, thanks for showing interest on helping with the social media campaigns and website developement. We have specific decentralized marketing system setup on 1hive that you can contribute to, namely on the Social curation channel on Discord, you just need to choose your role in #roles and the channel will be visible to you and you will be able to request Tweets,RTs and so on.

As for Agave the website is already in developement and I have opened the Twitter and Reddit accounts, we have all the social media channels already so we will push some content alltogether as more details will be announced by the team and as we get some clear overview on the project progress.

I appreciate you taking time to write this, so you are welcome on Buzz and social curation to submit your tweets with design on #social Curation and we will alltogether vote them up so social media admins can post them.

5 Likes

Really good work, I love the post @ZER8. so anything that is approved through social admin is encouraged to be retweet by your personal acct if you feel led to do so…

In regards to agave impact we have a roadmap that buzz is working to develop marketing for that parellels all the 1hive projects:

High level one thought for marketing roadmap:
1.) launch token (we did not want really any marketing here)
2.) launch product about 2-3 weeks later (begin increasing marketing mostly internally on xdai, 1hive social media etc
3.) have proposal for TVl atraction incentives pass and identify a date to Parrellel that with the 1hive roll outs
4.) leverage youtuber heavily to do mass marketing of honeyswap v3 matic/xdai bridge, and agave mention airdrop
5.) airdrop and agave v1 product launch

All this subject to change and is being worked on please look at social curation, buzz, and tulip for these activities.

4 Likes

Two days ago I published a Post on the topic involving the concept of Headless CMS (with some exemples and use cases in small videos). I think it would be the ideal tool for this effort:

1 Like

I think this is an interesting idea and due to the vastness of Twitter space, you will definitely have positive feedback. Thank you for your suggestions and feedback

2 Likes

I assumed that behind the scenes some brains are working hard :slight_smile: I even said maybe I am completely wrong, now reading your post I get it.

I will develop a well thought Bee Battle Plan for Twitter untill the v1 product launch is in place.

I hope a lot of beez will have the kindness to act when it is the time. We need 1hive to grow.

I still believe we need an coordinated attack(posting in this case) while levaraging some big names on YT, so when you will start step 4, we also need to post a lot on social media, everyone of us that cares about our 1hive.

PS: The main ideea is that 1hive is such an awesome place to bee part of, wish more people grasped the vision, we need to communicate that properly.

2 Likes

thanks @ZER8, nice initiative and clarity in your ideas!

I love the social-curation channel, but having a more direct strategy could be something good for AGVE, lots of announcements are going to come in the coming weeks and I agree that time is of the essence, as well of our capability to maximize every single shot we have.

Very much in favor of this

3 Likes

Great, I am very glad you got it. I use Twitter a lot and the least we could do is to retweet and comment every official agave tweet and stuff like that. If we coordinate we could have a big impact.

2 Likes