Rare Claims Is Official Public! ๐Ÿš€ [Daily Token Airdrop] => xDai Exclusive Project!

pages was something wong.not Loading

Nice will try it, thanks!

1 Like

It works now, just make sure you are on the xdai network.

1 Like

After the Captach intergration, we will be rolling out an update with some prompts that will let the user know if they need to connect to the xDai network!!

2 Likes

Iโ€™ve already used it, thank you

1 Like

Thank you very much Pauly and the best Successes !!! :metal:

nice,it works very smooth now

Thanks for this project, hope this project success. Also I agree, that there needs to be some kind of verification process.

Hello, I claimed your token since launch but still have 0 balance. What is the issue here?

Another 2 friends that are in 1hive said they have the same issue. They claim but still have 0 rare balance.

Hey @ZER8, i sorta had the same issue but after i refreshed the app and made sure i was on the correct wallet and xDAI chain it showed the balance. Have you tried those things yet. It just could be a refresh issue.

2 Likes

Great project, Great information. Lets start to claim. Thank you for this information.

Are you using metamask or alpha wallet? Also if you can share your public address I can check on the blockchain to make sure everything correct.

1 Like

Sure. I am using Metamask. I recomended the app to some of my friends here in 1hive and they have the same issue.
This is my address 0x8758E5741dE847363dD2715a62431cc0cBda4cA6

I think I was among the first to claim.

Yes, thx I tried them.

Hey @pauly beautiful explanation and congrats on the token launch.
Extremely interesting and quite different from anything iโ€™ve seen around.+

I was just wondering, in a more long term approach, what would it be the advantage to hold a coin like Rare, and how its value is going to increase in time.

Take care!

1 Like

Hey zero! So it looks like you successfully registered on block 14912835 However their was no record of any claim event since the last two cycles. Is it possible you missed the claim for that registration period? Remeber after registering you must come back after the timer and collect your reward within 24 hours or your claim is forfeited that day.

I refunded you .30 cents, if you can try again, and this time make sure to come back after the timer expires to claim. I will be making this much more clear in the app by next week to avoid confusion.

3 Likes

What is Rareโ€™s address? Why did I not get anything after claiming

Iโ€™m not sure, i can look into it. Whats your address? This is the rare erc20 contract address: 0xCF740AC463098E442B31A5E88F4b359B30255616