Rare Claims Is Official Public! ๐Ÿš€ [Daily Token Airdrop] => xDai Exclusive Project!

Unless I misunderstand something, unlike the faucet, you need to register for .10 xDAI for every single cycle.

1 Like

@Talgeeze - yes you are right, this is to reduce spam and discourage individuals claiming as mulitple accounts

1 Like

my address ๏ผš0x9a9bF95c4bbe82705151879FAb44c29a3d126Acf

@pauly - Could you please look into this -

1. When you โ€˜Claimโ€™ I am not sure if the balance for RARE auto updates. I feel I have to refresh it after each claim. Not sure if that is how it is intended.
  2. On the bottom left column the tile that is โ€œFirst Claim Bountyโ€ is a little confusing and redundant. This is the same information that is also in the middle tile under the Rare logo. Could you see if this could be udpated to show the last distributed amount, as at the time of claim the user does not really know what the amount of RARE they are claiming. (This will help user also determine if its worth the claim as moving forwards with more users, the claim amount may be less than the .1 xDAI that is required for registration)
1 Like

Ah, no need for the refund, paid thousands โ€ฆThx I appreciate it, now you-re making me feel bad man=)).
Unfortunetly now I get a contract errorโ€ฆ

Dont use 30 gwei :sweat_smile:

but how much should I use?

1 gwei works just fine

1 Like

Yeah, tooo bad it does not work, I was testing to see what the problem isโ€ฆ

Not sure what is wrong with the rare.claims site.
Just making sure you arent using more than 1-2 gwei per tx :sweat_smile:

1 Like

This is a known UI gltich since beta which has been fixed in our latest update but hasnโ€™t been pushed out yet. So what is happening if you missed your claim two periods ago, The Ui thinks your still registered because technically there are only 2 periods. So when you revisit that period the claim button still pops up, but the rare has already been distributed to someone else because you missed the claim the first round. The alert is saying, donโ€™t confirm this because it will fail. This automatically fixes it self after successfully registering a few more cycles.

yes, make sure you only pay 1 gwei!!!

1 Like

This is true on depending on what versions of aplha wallet or metamask you are using and doesnt happen to everyone also may be device sensitive eg, iphone or androd. But it is a wallet specific issue. Yes, refreshing tends to fix it.

1 Like

You where paid: 0.001243781094527363
its been verified on the blockchain. Perhaps you havenโ€™t added rare to your token list? If you are using metamask, make sure to add rare to your custom token list. Click Add Custom token, then copy paste this address into the field and press Add. 0xCF740AC463098E442B31A5E88F4b359B30255616

1 Like

also #2, The first claim bounty is an extra slice of the pie that only the first to claim user gets. It will eventually be 10x the current reward. It will be updated to a doller amount instead of rare on next update

2 Likes

Ah ok โ€ฆ this is something that wasnt clear. I think it would help if this gets added to the FAQs. Ok so there is an incentive to be the first one to claim which seems a little unfair as it may be dependent on the time zone you are in and other circumstances beyond oneโ€™s control. Why not make it more fair and random by giving one user from the pool chosen randomly the bonus? Just a suggestion to make the distro more fair.

Also I am not clear where the bonus comes from - So from my understanding there is 1 Rare per day that is distributed between all the registered users for that claim period. So does the bonus come from that 1 RARE that is allocated to the claim pool or is it additional to the 1 RARE?

@pauly thanks for being patient and super responsive. Truly shows your level of commitment being a smol team and dealing with dev/mod and community duties. Please ping if I can support in any way.

@project_uwb, I actually needed an incentive as without the first claimer to be their at the correct time the next period never starts. This a blockchain limitation I had to overcome with some sort of real reason to be the first. The first claimer also has to pay much higher gas fees so I had to refund them somehow as the first claim calls a function with many steps. This is really, low level stuff a user dosnt need to know. They just need to know their is a bonus for being the first claimer as it does a service to the whole app to be. I will also be adding a tooltip over the bounty feild that will discribe this.

The bonus is simply, double the share at the moment, But can be increased in the future. So that user will just get x2 the share final total. It comes from the same pool.

2 Likes

Ok great. Apologies without that background information it seemed liked there was a bonus that was a little skewed. But now that you have explained it makes perfect sense. So you are trying to get the first user to call like a harvest function in other DEFI projects and then incentivise them for the gas costs. Thanks for explaining. Again could be part of the FAQ.

Is that the first claimer each day/period, or the first claimer for the first time ever?

Each day! A special red button will appear if you are lucky enough. I didnโ€™t even see it today because their are so many claimers today! But if you do, press it as fast as possible