Rare Claims Is Official Public! ๐Ÿš€ [Daily Token Airdrop] => xDai Exclusive Project!

@warmannet123 @ZER8 @project_uwb @Talgeeze I have released a new FAQS page that I will be updating with more questions and answers at the come! Check it out here! https://rare.fyi/about/faqs/

Optionally, You can navigate to this page on the website by clicking the FAQS link in the footer.

1 Like

Hey @pauly something must be wrong with the link. This is the message i get when i click on the link you provided and also the FAQ from the website.

1 Like

Try again! I think it was published incorrectly. Should be fixed now

Ok great, did a quick read through and seems to me that all the information is covered! Great job @pauly putting the FAQs together. Here is some suggestions:

1. I know yield farming, tokenomics and economic valuations may be familiar to folks that have been around a while, but for newbees that may get interested there could be a video section or an AMA that you could do to explain it in sort of newbee terms. It will help new users grasp the concept better.
  2. The last question in the FAQ is a little unclear - is the intention of the article to say that 1 RARE per day is distributed to the top 2 LP providers in the xDAI/RARE pool? which is essentially 0.5 RARE per LP provider? Why not provide a share to everyone that is LPing proportionate to their LP stake? Again just looking at ways to make distro more inclusive and even. So everyone even with the smallest amounts of RARE/xDAI LP will have an incentive to stay in the pool. Again just an idea.

Hey @paulyโ€ฆ Did u design creating and distributing rules by yourself?

Why registration fee is 0.1 XDAI which is supposed to be paid each time?
Canโ€™t it work like Honey faucet where claiming once re register you for the next round?

Why registration fee is 0.1 XDAI which is supposed to be paid each time?

Sooooo the point of the project is to launch a coin that is rare? What purpose does it serve? Iโ€™m trying to understand it but I just donโ€™t see the point to all of this.

Thank you for your effort

@chaojiht @Mayur90 Your answer is now in our faqs list, please read through them! Thanxs. Link is in our community or top of this post.

1 Like

Will be a nice tutorial with GIFS once we get closer to actually launching the yield farming part of the app.

This is exactly what we are going to be implementing in April! So stay tuned. Unfrotualy, until the front end is done a common users has no way to access this. So for now, to let other trade the price and to keep the math straight its just going to the 2 largest suppliers since they have around 47% each anyway. My best advice would be to claim as much rare as you can and buy any dips from claimers so you have some rare to add to the LP pair if you intend on farming rare when its out!

1 Like

Is it lagged? I am having troubles for registering

Today I Claim the red button, what will happen LOL :rofl: :rofl:

1 Like

:partying_face: You got the Super Rareโ€ฆRare drop!!!

I think that means you got double the rewards compared to everyone else. @pauly mentioned that in the future the red button claim will be worth 10x the reward.

Great work! To avoid sybil attacks, BrightID is important.

2 Likes

Will Rare attract a wave of Woolsters?I think we should get to BrightID soon

2 Likes

Who pay the sponsorship that BrightID needs?!

I agree that RARE needs some form of Sybil resistanceโ€ฆI donโ€™t really see how charging 10 cents does thisโ€ฆbecause someone can still make a profit by paying the fee. I trust that @pauly has got a plan for this and I am looking forward to seeing what this captcha system looks like.

Normally this is a bootstrapping cost paid by the platform that wants to utilize the BrightId service. But you only need to be sponsored once and you can access all other platforms that use BrightId. If you are already signed up for the 1hive honey faucet then you have been sponsored so it would essentially be free if RARE just integrated it and then sent people to signup to the Honey Faucet, or any other platform integrating BrightId. On that noteโ€ฆit looks like Honey faucet only has 52 sponsorships left. There has been talk of discontinuing it so this may not get increased againโ€ฆtell your friends!

2 Likes

Maybe you can create a grant on Gitcoin GR9. We can support your project and you can get more from the QF matching.

Hello There,
i am claiming my rare, and bought a little amount. i was on honeyswap and wanted to approve RARE in order to trade it. transaction is stuck since then and nowhere to be found on blockscout.
0xbbd8719d38bfcee7407a0db0a7c923404fd60b5929d01c9c7bd9f5f3b3118e71

any tips to solve the issue?
thanks a lot man

1 Like