[ROADMAP] SNAFU Collective - April/May roadmap and tokenomics adjustments

Thanks :four_leaf_clover::chart_with_upwards_trend: right now i’ll buy some to support @snafu

1 Like

Thanks! But be careful with honeyswap, right now liquidity is very low and price is very volatile

Only 6 hours left for the Gnosis auction to end. The floor of 3k XDAI was broken, so from now on it’s price discovery territory.

Gnosis auction: https://gnosis-auction.eth.link/#/auction?auctionId=19&chainId=100#topAnchor

how much volatility the token can have and how much it is possible that it can reach according to its projections

On Gnosis Auction if someone arrives and puts a bid of 3k xdai at 0.06$ then the value could be around 0.05$.

It’s not that easy to calculate since it takes into account the volume, the bidding prices and the total amount of tokens at sale.

I understand in theory I should buy the token and hold it in Liquidity

Yes, that would be the best strategy since we’ll open a farming pool for liquidity providers

ready then I’ll just wait for it to come up :four_leaf_clover::chart_with_upwards_trend: thanks

At 4 PM UTC of 5th May the auction ended.
A total amount of 3003 XDAI has raised for 100K $SNAFU tokens sold at 0,03003 XDAI.

The XDAI raised in this auction will go into the token liquidity on Honeyswap.

CLAIM $SNAFU or XDAI

If you participated in the auction you need to claim the $SNAFU tokens you bought or the XDAI/WXDAI if your bid wasn’t filled. Simply go to the auction page, connect to the metamsk account you used to bid, and click the “CLAIM” button.

We added a total of 4500 XDAI for the SNAFU/XDAI liquidity pool on Honeyswap.
https://info.honeyswap.org/token/0x27b9c2bd4baea18abdf49169054c1c1c12af9862

1 Like

I just added a little more to liquidity

1 Like

@snafu I will invite some friends to add liquidity

Thanks, really appreciated!

Great … now to wait for the farm! Would like to see any updates on LP farming thanks! I had already added some liquidity before the project… ! Will see how the pool holds up and may put up some more if the price does not swing too wildly. I do not want to loose my SNAFU to IL!! haha

1 Like

@snafu I have commented to several friends about Snafu and I have been told that they place the liquidity

1 Like

when list the token ??

Hi @Jaraxx, the token is already listed: Honeyswap Info

and other market ? like coingecko o coinmarketcap ?

Yes, we are waiting for Coingecko, then we’ll try also with CMC

snafu have another airdrop ? or only for colecction nro 1 ?